Dead Pool 2020

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
In October? Did it take two months to make sure he was a stiff. Or wouldn't his widow let the coroner remove his mask to verify the id?
I know, only just reported, who the feck he was gawd knows.
I wonder if any one missed him since October?

Anyone got Michael Heseltine on their list ?
Tarzan has been on my "Who would you fill a mass grave with" list for some considerable time.
I was hoping the big Lenin sculpture he has in his garden would fall on him and his dogs would piss on him whilst he karked it, celebrating on behalf of the pet dog he strangled to death.
I'm every specific in my requirements.

Why am I not surprised that one of the worst failures at local government was the brainchild of the fvckwit Heseltine:

Architect of regional mayor policy says devolution split between north and south of Tyne is 'a joke'​

Lord Heseltine, who led the creation of directly elected mayors, says it's a mistake to have two combined authorities for the North East

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Tarzan has been on my "Who would you fill a mass grave with" list for some considerable time.
I was hoping the big Lenin sculpture he has in his garden would fall on him and his dogs would piss on him whilst he karked it, celebrating on behalf of the pet dog he strangled to death.
I'm every specific in my requirements.
Would that be the dog he didn't strangle to death ?

Anyone got Michael Heseltine on their list ?

Not in the first division. But that does include Neil Kinnock, his poisonous wife and scummy son. All I can do is pray for a gas explosion to carry them off together.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Why am I not surprised that one of the worst failures at local government was the brainchild of the fvckwit Heseltine:

Architect of regional mayor policy says devolution split between north and south of Tyne is 'a joke'​

Lord Heseltine, who led the creation of directly elected mayors, says it's a mistake to have two combined authorities for the North East
Anyone who thinks devolution between North and South Tyneside Tyneside and North Wearside is a joke has no concept of how much the fine upstanding peoples of what had once been Co Durham loathe and detest the Geordie scum (not to mention the people of Northumberland who had to pay outrageous local taxes to fund the louche, debauched lifestyle of same).