Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead Pool 2020

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Tarby's name was removed from the celeb pegging in board years ago. When he karks it - his daughter may get a slight chance of career-launch. A few weeks of sitting on settees probably best describes it.
Has she still got that annoying radio 2 programme on a Saturday evening?
Gawd it was awful.

I met Dave a few times and once spent a week with him driving around Europe in a minibus.

A genuinely nice guy. RIP.
A nice guy indeed. He once threw me out of the "Glen", the Locarno Ballroom in Bristle, and didn't tear me powder blue drape jacket.
A gent.

Just heard on the TV this morning they're going to go after his doctor for 'wrongful death'.

FFS, as if Diego didn't do enough during his lifetime to dig his own grave

Last edited:
Just heard on the TV this morning they're going to go after his doctor for 'wrongful death'.

FFS, as if Diego didn't do enough during his lifetime to dig his own grave
Remember, Diego became an addict after years of morphine and other painkillers, and heavy cortisone treatment, because people used to kick the shit out of him.
A bit like whacko Jacko's addiction stemming from his Pepsi advert flare up...

Papa Bouba Diop: Former Senegal, Fulham & Portsmouth midfielder dies aged 42​

He was great in Forest Gump though.
1606726654238.png

I will tell you who won't be commuting suicide wink wink will definitely not be killed taps nose twice whilst they are in prison - Ghislaine Maxwell, everyone understand that rubs elbow she will definitely see out the year and be found completely innocent of all nasty vile allegations