Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead Pool 2020

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Ray Prosser a great rugby coach who coached Pontypool for eighteen years during that time he coached the famous Pontypool front row.
He played before my time but I remember going to Pontypool Park to watch his teams, great rugby in them days.
RIP RAY.

Hamish MacInnes aged 90, Scottish mountaineer, explorer, mountain search and rescuer, author and mountain safety advisor to a number of major films. Designer of first all metal ice axe and inventor on MacInnes stretcher which went on to roll out and be used for rescues around the world.

Hamish MacInnes aged 90, Scottish mountaineer, explorer, mountain search and rescuer, author and mountain safety advisor to a number of major films. Designer of first all metal ice axe and inventor on MacInnes stretcher which went on to roll out and be used for rescues around the world.
Now that’s a life well lived.

wheel

LE
Link

1606315474438.gif

Complete mystery to me to me, as well, but his name takes me back to happier, more racist times when Red Indians in comics like The Dandy used to say things like, 'Me ketchum paleface. Me scalpum'.

Yes, 'Heap big nostalgum'.
That kicked a few memories, Desperate Dan, carried a six gun, had a shave with a blow lamp, ate a whole cow horns and tail too in a pie.

Latest Threads