Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead Pool 2020

Something tells me Marvellous Marvin will never be starvin'

Marvelous Marvin is 66 years old but that isn't that old, surely? :? Was he coughing up blood last night? :?

Kirkz

LE
You are a Star, Woosh ;)
****.jpg

No more bottle openers for you, tw@t!

Last edited:
There's a story that needs to be told. How did this hip-hop "artist" pick up (1) multiple gunshot wounds and how did he (2) end up dead in the boot of a car in Florida if he was (3) last seen n Virginia.

Any CSI Arrse rookie will tell you that (1) answers (2) and that since car boot lids aren't usually glass that's why (3).

Oh, and being a rapper is the prime cause of (1).

Any CSI Arrse rookie will tell you that (1) answers (2) and that since car boot lids aren't usually glass that's why (3).

True enough; I would have shot him for being a "rapper artist" alone. (Is there even such a thing as rap "music"?) :)

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
True enough; I would have shot him for being a "rapper artist" alone. (Is there even such a thing as rap "music"?) :)
I especially hate the C genre of rap. It's C-rap.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

He wasn’t a rapper he was a hip hop, however he was wrapped up and they called it a wrap when the driver was charged.

I really don’t care about this sort of news but when I’m waiting for my ash dye to dry on my latest project it makes the time go quicker.

At least it wasn't 'live', and now neither's he.

'The sudden and “untimely” death of a leading German politician during a recording of a broadcast television programme has left the country’s political sphere in shock.

'Bundestag Vice-president Thomas Oppermann has died at 66 after he fell ill and collapsed while recording a segment with public broadcaster ZDF on Sunday evening.'

You could say he's Oppt it.:oops:

Bobby Ball (of Cannon & Ball fame) has died after testing positive for Covid-19.

Ball (76), a born again Christian is survived by his wife Yvonne and family. Oh, and by Tommy Cannon (who I thought died a while back).

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Bobby Ball (of Cannon & Ball fame) has died after testing positive for Covid-19.

Ball (76), a born again Christian is survived by his wife Yvonne and family. Oh, and by Tommy Cannon (who I thought died a while back).
And the comedic value of Blackpool rises 0.5%. Unfunny little tit!

I had the displeasure of working in a nightclub he visited in Guildford in the early '80s. He was a nasty piece of work then, but apparently saw the error of his ways when he found God. Let's see what stories emerge now he's gone.

Chef

LE

Comedy duo? They were responsible for the dire remake of Will Hays 'Ask a policeman'. 'Nuff said.

RTU'd

Old-Salt
A long shot(Sorry for the pun) but Don The Trump if he loses the election.

But then found 18 months later in a South American country running the place (Think John Stonehouse)

Comedy duo? They were responsible for the dire remake of Will Hays 'Ask a policeman'. 'Nuff said.
Certainly wasn’t me that mentioned ‘comedy’, ‘duo’ or even 'comedy duo' in any posts I may have made containing the names, ‘Ball’, 'Cannon' or 'Cannon and Ball'.

Weren’t me 'onest, Guv.

Latest Threads