Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead Pool 2020

Kirkz

LE

RIP Bruno Martini, former Auxerre & France goalkeeper. 58 is no age to go of a heart attack, especially for a former athlete.
Probably all that foie gras.
He's fFrench so no one will care.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

RIP Bruno Martini, former Auxerre & France goalkeeper. 58 is no age to go of a heart attack, especially for a former athlete.
Damn worrying, I’ll step up my exercise regime.
”Down 1,2, Up 1, 2, sit down then get breath back and get the Mrs to put the other sock on, I’ll do both now.

JAD

LE
Eh up Kirky lad, I was waiting to see if you would be the the one to post the death of Tony Lewis. Sadly, The Outfield didn't really do much in the UK but the Spams couldn't get enough of their mullet based muppetry. I remember this one being a constant in the KU nightclub Lippstadt mid/late '80's. A few years later more of the same stuff from the said band very de rigueur in bars around Roemond, Venlo etc.

Crimso fans will remember the name, although his tenure was quite brief. His career underwent something of a revival with the unlikely hit, "How Wonderful You Are".

There is a lovely bit at the very end of 'Indoor Games' on King Crimson's 'Lizard' album, where Haskell breaks into gurgles of infectious laughter. Rather than being an intended and artful piece of vocal theatre, it is said by Haskell that he was actually corpsing at the ridiculousness of the lyrics that he was required to sing.

I can't help feeling that this admission would not have gone down particularly well with Robert Fripp and Pete Sinfield, neither of whom are especially well known for their ability to laugh at themselves or their art.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Jerry Jeff Walker, country type person, wrote Mr Bojangles,
(its entirely possible my wifis dog slow)

Great band though.
Well in that case let’s listen to this.

Me neither. :oops:

Screenshot_20201025-212535_Free Adblocker Browser_copy_1080x944.jpg

Latest Threads