Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead Pool 2020

So that’s what having four kids with four different fathers does to you. I suspect that’s the last we’ll see of Ulrika in the Milfs I would do thread. What is it with Scandinavian female ‘celebrities’?
Britt Ekkland looked like she was auditioning for Terrahawks when she appeared in the Real Marigold Hotel a few months back.
View attachment 489626

Blimey, I vividly remember her from last week

BigT

LE
Gone to Robot Heaven

Normally I could care less when a celebrity passes but I was a big Myth Busters fan and really liked Grant Imahara, he'd worked for Industrial Light and Magic before getting the TV work and was not only a total Sci-fi geek but judging by the comments on social media a really nice bloke.

needlewaver

War Hero
Stand Easy Major Steele...

He did well for himself working up through the ranks like that...

1594816889888.jpeg

Londo

LE
.... and later to become Lt Col Munro in the 1992 film " Last of the Mohicans " in which he meets a grizzly end
Did a bear get him ?

(seen the film just don't remember a thing about it . Will have to have a re-watch some time )

Did a bear get him ?

(seen the film just don't remember a thing about it . Will have to have a re-watch some time )

No ... but it was quite heart wrenching .

Last edited:
Whats the betting Ulrika-Ka-Ka won’t see another Christmas or does she look a picture of radiant health?
View attachment 489430h

What the hell is that ?

I , we have a 75 year old friend , lady , loves the sun , always out in it . She is a Brit but been living in Norway for 35 years however she loves the sun, spends hours on the lounger in the Maldives, Cuba, Mexico , even this year on lock down in Norway.
As a 75 year old she looks about 50 years younger than that “thing”.

He also played a cannibal in Rab C Nesbitt & a gangster in The Sweeney.

.... I quite enjoyed his role in the BBC series " Tutti Fruiti " ... must see if there are any clips on YouTube .

What the hell is that ?

I , we have a 75 year old friend , lady , loves the sun , always out in it . She is a Brit but been living in Norway for 35 years however she loves the sun, spends hours on the lounger in the Maldives, Cuba, Mexico , even this year on lock down in Norway.
As a 75 year old she looks about 50 years younger than that “thing”.

It looks like a Moroccan hand bag.

I can't but help feel quite sad for Ms Jonsson.

Latest Threads