Dead Pool 2020

So that’s what having four kids with four different fathers does to you. I suspect that’s the last we’ll see of Ulrika in the Milfs I would do thread. What is it with Scandinavian female ‘celebrities’?
Britt Ekkland looked like she was auditioning for Terrahawks when she appeared in the Real Marigold Hotel a few months back.
View attachment 489626
Blimey, I vividly remember her from last week

BigT

LE
Gone to Robot Heaven
Normally I could care less when a celebrity passes but I was a big Myth Busters fan and really liked Grant Imahara, he'd worked for Industrial Light and Magic before getting the TV work and was not only a total Sci-fi geek but judging by the comments on social media a really nice bloke.

needlewaver

War Hero

Londo

LE
.... and later to become Lt Col Munro in the 1992 film " Last of the Mohicans " in which he meets a grizzly end
Did a bear get him ?

(seen the film just don't remember a thing about it . Will have to have a re-watch some time )

Did a bear get him ?

(seen the film just don't remember a thing about it . Will have to have a re-watch some time )
No ... but it was quite heart wrenching .

Last edited:
Whats the betting Ulrika-Ka-Ka won’t see another Christmas or does she look a picture of radiant health?
View attachment 489430h
What the hell is that ?

I , we have a 75 year old friend , lady , loves the sun , always out in it . She is a Brit but been living in Norway for 35 years however she loves the sun, spends hours on the lounger in the Maldives, Cuba, Mexico , even this year on lock down in Norway.
As a 75 year old she looks about 50 years younger than that “thing”.

He also played a cannibal in Rab C Nesbitt & a gangster in The Sweeney.
.... I quite enjoyed his role in the BBC series " Tutti Fruiti " ... must see if there are any clips on YouTube .

What the hell is that ?

I , we have a 75 year old friend , lady , loves the sun , always out in it . She is a Brit but been living in Norway for 35 years however she loves the sun, spends hours on the lounger in the Maldives, Cuba, Mexico , even this year on lock down in Norway.
As a 75 year old she looks about 50 years younger than that “thing”.
It looks like a Moroccan hand bag.

I can't but help feel quite sad for Ms Jonsson.

Latest Threads