Dead Pool 2020

Chef

LE
Here we go then... Somebody you didn’t even know you’d never heard of has died but thanks to the BBC, we now know that somebody we never knew that we’d never heard of has died.

Nicole Thea: Pregnant social media star dies with unborn son

Must have been the only woman to have ever been pregnant too I guess.

R.I. P. Somebody we’d never heard of
From the article:

'The dancer and influencer,'

She may have been a dancer but surely you have to be known by LOTS of people to be able to exert influence?

Thatcher, Blair, even the Kardashian group exert influence because they're known already.

'Influencer' belongs with terms like 'community leader' and 'aspiring rapper' as shorthand for a made up title to conceal a complete failure to engage with the real world.

I'm sorry she pegged out but she'd probably have disappeared from human ken soon enough.

Both knees? Risky but if you make sure you have somebody to help you up again you should be alrig.....

... Oh wait. Le Creuset and a knee. Yeah, go for it.
Could not be more woke. And when Tatya (or whatever her name is this week) has cleaned them again, they go back on the shelf.
Then phone “your guys” at the pizza/curry/Chinese place.
Wankers. Wankers everywhere.

Precisely.
Wouldn't know it from a hole in the ground.

Lots round here, council don t care about potholes. Some of them used to be famous, allegedly.
I can feel a new TV show coming on here... Celebrity Potholes Pointless Dancing On Ice Master Bake Off

Any producers looking for their next project looking in? Have your people call my people yah...

Precisely.
Wouldn't know it from a hole in the ground.

Lots round here, council don t care about potholes. Some of them used to be famous, allegedly.
What not become your local Wanksy and draw phallic objects around the potholes, to shame the councils into doing something about it

Whats the betting Ulrika-Ka-Ka won’t see another Christmas or does she look a picture of radiant health?View attachment 489430h
So that’s what having four kids with four different fathers does to you. I suspect that’s the last we’ll see of Ulrika in the Milfs I would do thread. What is it with Scandinavian female ‘celebrities’?
Britt Ekkland looked like she was auditioning for Terrahawks when she appeared in the Real Marigold Hotel a few months back.
94447138-5C6B-4AFA-8C49-EDAB76CEFB47.jpeg

Latest Threads