Dead Pool 2020

Londo

LE
Found it:
Then in the next breath they are telling us that 30% of NHS staff are POC so how is it that black mothers are more at risk ? Can't be the NHS being racist , must be other reasons

Tool

LE
Then in the next breath they are telling us that 30% of NHS staff are POC so how is it that black mothers are more at risk ? Can't be the NHS being racist , must be other reasons
Because POC staff are more likely to look after "white" patients, I guess. Or would that make them racist? I'm confused.

Londo

LE
Because POC staff are more likely to look after "white" patients, I guess. Or would that make them racist? I'm confused.
Black midwives matter

Kirkz

LE
The Dad to be changed his name from Jeffery Frimpong to Global Boga? WTF is wrong with these people.
Global Boga, is that Latin for world toilet?

diehard57

War Hero
Whats the betting Ulrika-Ka-Ka won’t see another Christmas or does she look a picture of radiant health?
6963ACA0-54C0-444F-9E09-85C031F60727.jpeg
h

Last edited:
Ah, the front-line staff aren't raciss, it's the institutuion that's raciss, old white men etc.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer