Dead Pool 2020

One of MSM (?the red tops) made an overloaded portrayal that she died because of her skin colour, ludicating that black women are 5 times more likely to die during pregnancy than white women. The direct line was that the NHS was racist, biased against black people. I can't find the article now for some reason.
Surprised? Moi?

Have another...

Christopher Aurier, brother of Tottenham's Serge, shot dead in France

Tragic undoubtedly but as yet, no open assertion that it was race related.

Tool

LE
One of MSM (?the red tops) made an overloaded portrayal that she died because of her skin colour, ludicating that black women are 5 times more likely to die during pregnancy than white women. The direct line was that the NHS was racist, biased against black people. I can't find the article now for some reason.

Found it:

Here we go then... Somebody you didn’t even know you’d never heard of has died but thanks to the BBC, we now know that somebody we never knew that we’d never heard of has died.

Nicole Thea: Pregnant social media star dies with unborn son

Must have been the only woman to have ever been pregnant too I guess.

R.I. P. Somebody we’d never heard of
It is, indeed, a tragedy when a young mum-to-be dies and takes the unborn with her.

Absolutely heart wrenching for those close to her.

. . . however, but for the fact that she was a 'social media star' (whatever one of those is), I doubt whether anyone - other than her close circle - would be aware of the tragedy.

The BBC believe that this merits online front page news.

Oh rly?

Do I need to stand on me front step tonight, battering the shite out of the Mem's best Creuset? Or do I take a knee? Or both?

Please advise.

Tool

LE
It is, indeed, a tragedy when a young mum-to-be dies and takes the unborn with her.
Absolutely heart wrenching for those close to her.

Do I need to stand on me front step tonight, battering the shite out of the Mem's best Creuset? Or do I take a knee? Or both?
Please advise.
Take both knees. Show uber-wokeness. Of course, you may not be able to get up again, but would have shown the world that you care about the death of someone you've never heard of.

Found it:
Obvious really innit.

Nothing to do with certain groups of people being genetically susceptible to certain conditions and illnesses (sickle cell anaemia anybody?) and all to do with rampant and institutional NHS racism.

Tool

LE
Obvious really innit.

Nothing to do with certain groups of people being genetically susceptible to certain conditions and illnesses (sickle cell anaemia anybody?) and all to do with rampant and institutional NHS racism.
I'm going out on a limb here, but I guess the majority of her followers (84,000 on YouTube and 156,000 on Instagram) are of a demographic possibly at more danger than others. The old meme of "Your life may have been to serve as a warning to others" springs to mind.

Definitely commiserations to those followers, but more importantly, her family.

Obvious really innit.

The Dad to be changed his name from Jeffery Frimpong to Global Boga? WTF is wrong with these people.

Both knees? Risky but if you make sure you have somebody to help you up again you should be alrig.....

... Oh wait. Le Creuset and a knee. Yeah, go for it.
That's better - some clear direction at last.

That loose cannon @Tool was wanting me down on both knees: the very idea! The cracking and snapping from such activity would register at least 5 on the Richter, causing a donkey in Ware, Herts to spontaneously abort.

The Leader of The Opposition has advised me to stop fiddling with her neatly stacked ffFrench pans.

Dr Death

War Hero
Seems Katie "Jordan" Price's son Harvey is 9/2 on with the bookies to kark it.

1594649851671.png

Just in case you forgot what Katie looked like?

Dr Death

War Hero

Latest Threads