Dead Pool 2020

ColdWarWorrier

Old-Salt
My favourite Jackie Charlton story is his first match as Ireland manager. The first national anthem was played and seemed to go on forever. When it eventually stopped, he commented to one of his (Irish) assistants: “Bloody hell, I hope ours doesn’t go on that long!” To which the assistant replied: “That was ours.”

A genuinely funny and modest man who, when compared to his brother Bobby, said: “The difference is I can’t play, but I can stop other people playing.” He often said Bobby was the greatest player he had ever seen.

Many, including Bobby, said Jackie was the greatest defender they’d ever seen.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Jackie Charlton was a great player and a true gentleman, although not on the pitch. Imagine you're a forward heading towards the Leeds goal; in front of you are Billy Bremner, Jack Charlton and Norman Hunter - what do you do?
A. Run in the opposite direction
B. Hoof the ball out of touch
C. Fall over
D. All of the above!

Last edited:
Jackie Charlton was a great player and a true gentleman, although not on the pitch. Imagine you're a forward heading towards the Leeds goal; in front of you are Billy Bremner, Jack Charlton and Norman Hunter - what do you do?
C. Call over
D. All of the above!
D.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
C. Fall over
D. All of the above!
Take the knee because they is all wacist gammons.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
C. Fall over
D. All of the above!
Unless you play for Second Division Sunderland.

:D

Dr Death

War Hero
Elvis Presley’s only grandson (27) has gone to the Heartbreak Hotel
Elvis Presley's only grandson died on Sunday, his mother Lisa Marie Presley's manager has confirmed.​
Benjamin Keough was 27, but manager Roger Widynowski gave no further details about his death.​
Suspicious Minds huh?
The Los Angeles County coroner's office confirmed that the death of a person of his name and age was under investigation, but there was no other immediate information on the circumstances.​

Elvis Presley's only grandson died on Sunday, his mother Lisa Marie Presley's manager has confirmed.​
Benjamin Keough was 27, but manager Roger Widynowski gave no further details about his death.​
Suspicious Minds huh?
The Los Angeles County coroner's office confirmed that the death of a person of his name and age was under investigation, but there was no other immediate information on the circumstances.​
I’ll see your ‘Heartbreak Hotel’ and raise you a ‘Left the Building’.

Tool

LE
Suspicious Minds huh?
From the Independant:
" with local news reporting the death as an apparent suicide. "
Another member of the 27 Club? Oh, hold it, the others were musicians.

Here we go then... Somebody you didn’t even know you’d never heard of has died but thanks to the BBC, we now know that somebody we never knew that we’d never heard of has died.

Nicole Thea: Pregnant social media star dies with unborn son

Must have been the only woman to have ever been pregnant too I guess.

R.I. P. Somebody we’d never heard of

Last edited:

Tool

LE
Here we go then... Somebody you didn’t even know you have never heard of has died but thanks to the BBC, we now know that somebody we never knew that we’d never hear of has died.

Somebody we’d never heard of
One of MSM (?the red tops) made an overloaded portrayal that she died because of her skin colour, ludicating that black women are 5 times more likely to die during pregnancy than white women. The direct line was that the NHS was racist, biased against black people. I can't find the article now for some reason.

Here we go then... Somebody you didn’t even know you’d never heard of has died but thanks to the BBC, we now know that somebody we never knew that we’d never heard of has died.

R.I. P. Somebody we’d never heard of
‘Social Media star’. There, in a nutshell, is why the world seems to have gone completely mad.

Latest Threads