Dead Pool 2020

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I can't believe he only received one Oscar for an actual film score - The Hateful Eight. TBH I didn't rate that much, especially when compared to some of his other masterpieces: Once Upon A Time In The West, The Mercenary, The Mission etc. One poxy Oscar and an honorary... with his legacy? Shocking.

Kirkz

LE
You've only got to compare the two themes from The Virginian. Guess which one Ennio did. The bloke was an absolute genius.

Is it the one that has "Music by Ennio Morricone" written across the screen at the very start?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Another song for the poor lads who died, it’s just come to me this one,

”He ain’t Heavy”(He’s my brother).

When I said that to SWMBO, she had a right go at me. Apparently just because I haven't a scooby who the tart is (was) doesn't mean this Z list no mark 'sleb isn't "important". Who knew?

Presumably there will be screaming and wailing, gnashing of teeth and rending of garments somewhere in the world to mark the passing of...

...who the fuck were we talking about again?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
When I said that to SWMBO, she had a right go at me. Apparently just because I haven't a scooby who the tart is (was) doesn't mean this Z list no mark 'sleb isn't "important". Who knew?

Presumably there will be screaming and wailing, gnashing of teeth and rending of garments somewhere in the world to mark the passing of...

...who the **** were we talking about again?
Ronnie Pickering, I think someone said. Who's he?

If you like a flutter then I think you will get evens placing me in pool. A triple bypass 6 weeks ago followed by pericardial effusion and this week's ' illness of the week' AKI ( acute kidney injury ), have all taken there toll and its most unpleasant
That’s a lot of effort to get a biff chit! I hope you’ve had it fabloned.

Seriously though, good luck...

Latest Threads