Dead Pool 2020

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
If you like a flutter then I think you will get evens placing me in pool. A triple bypass 6 weeks ago followed by pericardial effusion and this week's ' illness of the week' AKI ( acute kidney injury ), have all taken there toll and its most unpleasant

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
If you like a flutter then I think you will get evens placing me in pool. A triple bypass 6 weeks ago followed by pericardial effusion and this week's ' illness of the week' AKI ( acute kidney injury ), have all taken there toll and its most unpleasant
Stop taking your ARRSE name so seriously then

Kirkz

LE
You know damn well I already have you in the dead pool and have had for the last few years.
Those boots are mine!

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
You know damn well I already have you in the dead pool and have had for the last few years.
Those boots are mine!
Nicely polished too

Earl Cameron CBE (102)

British film and TV star actor Earl Cameron dies

Earl Cameron, one of the first black actors to forge a successful career in British film and television, has died aged 102, a family friend has said.​
Bermuda-born Cameron, who lived with his wife in Kenilworth, Warwickshire, died in his sleep on Friday, Martin Beckett said.​
Cameron first appeared on screen in the 1951 film Pool of London, in a rare starring role for a black actor.​
His other credits include 1965 Bond movie Thunderball and Doctor Who.​

Latest Threads