Dead Pool 2019

waltbloke

Clanker
How do any of those help as a coroner?
Fuck me, do I have that job as well? I have a hard enough time dropping off nuclear waste at Farm Foods. Time, mate, time!
As to a coroner's job? I have a shovel, would that be of use? Maybe a freezer?

He
I know that God knows how many actors have played Felix Leiter, but when I think of the character, David Hedison is the only actor who comes to mind. I also think that Timothy Dalton was the best James Bond but please don't hold that against me.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
He
I know that God knows how many actors have played Felix Leiter, but when I think of the character, David Hedison is the only actor who comes to mind. I also think that Timothy Dalton was the best James Bond but please don't hold that against me.
Dalton is my favorite Bond too

Kirkz

LE
He
The best Bond was George Lazenby

The best Bond was George Lazenby
Controversial, but I think that he was a missed opportunity, and second only to Dalton, and would have been a great Bond had he not jumped ship. Interestingly he was second choice for OHMSS. The first choice was actually Timothy Dalton, who turned down the role because he felt that at 24 he was too young.

Dalton was actually second choice for The Living Daylights. Sam Neill tested for the role but was rejected by Cubby Broccoli (the rest of the crew wanted him, and I think that he would have been a great Bond). Pierce Brosnan (@Lady Penelope's favourite) was first choice but was unavailable due to being required to film an extra six episodes of Remington Steele.

He
I was going to give you a Like for David Hedison and then a Disagree for Timothy Dalton and thought they cancelled each other out when typing this.

However, as I keep reading Timothy Dalton as I type, it's making me Disagree more, the most effeminate Bond IMO. Sorry...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51
Invicta The NAAFI Bar 14
spaz The NAAFI Bar 53