Dead Pool 2019

Muhammad Ali KO'd by Grim Reaper

Boxing legend Muhammad Ali - one of the world's greatest sporting figures - has died at the age of 74.
The former world heavyweight champion died late on Friday at a hospital in the US city of Phoenix, Arizona, having been admitted on Thursday.

Boxing legend Muhammad Ali dies at 74
He’s died AGAIN?

Boxing legend Muhammad Ali - one of the world's greatest sporting figures - has died at the age of 74.
The former world heavyweight champion died late on Friday at a hospital in the US city of Phoenix, Arizona, having been admitted on Thursday.

That's the greatest comeback of his career.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Bloody hell so it was fake news a few years back then:-?

Bastard BBC... in the 'most read' section today.

Post deleted and I have KO'd myself with a most appropriate left hook followed by a vicious uppercut and a kick to the bollox while the ref was looking elsewhere.

Dr John's croaked.

Grammy-winning American singer Dr John has died at the age of 77 after suffering a heart attack.

The New Orleans-born musician died on Thursday, according to a message posted on his official Twitter account.

The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame singer combined the genres of blues, pop, jazz, boogie woogie and rock and roll.

A statement said: "Towards the break of day June 6, iconic music legend Malcolm John Rebennack, Jr, known as Dr John, passed away of a heart attack."

Has Dr John died?

Bastard BBC... in the 'most read' section today.

Post deleted and I have KO'd myself with a most appropriate left hook followed by a vicious uppercut and a kick to the bollox while the ref was looking elsewhere.
Don't beat yourself up about it, take some comfort from making us look smart.

I was at a lunch with him a few years back. Interesting & down to earth guy. Certainly not a modern "Democrat".
Refreshing to hear that. I assume his views were more centrist than what passes for "Democratic" thought these days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51
Invicta The NAAFI Bar 14
spaz The NAAFI Bar 53