Dead Pool 2019

Bonus: a double 'how sad, too bad'.

'The wife of a Ku Klux Klan (KKK) leader has admitted to murdering her husband and abandoning his body in a river. Frank Ancona Jr, the so-called “Imperial Wizard” who led a Missouri faction of the KKK, was found dead on a river bank, days after being reported missing. He had been shot in the head. “I fired both shots that killed my husband,” Malissa Ancona told a judge on Friday, according to the St Louis Post Dispatch.'

Wife of Ku Klux Klan state leader admits to killing husband

'The wife of a Ku Klux Klan (KKK) leader has admitted to murdering her husband and abandoning his body in a river. Frank Ancona Jr, the so-called “Imperial Wizard” who led a Missouri faction of the KKK, was found dead on a river bank, days after being reported missing. He had been shot in the head. “I fired both shots that killed my husband,” Malissa Ancona told a judge on Friday, according to the St Louis Post Dispatch.'

One in the Missou,one in the ST Lou,good effort.

46 years old?! By fcuk, she’s had a rough paper round.

Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg. Or to give him his full name Jean Benoit Guillaume Robert Antoine Adolphe Louis Marc of Aviano of Nassau.

Prince Jean served in the Irish Guards from 1942 and fought in France and Germany. He became Grand Duke on the abdication of his mother in 1964 until 2000 when he relinquished the throne himself.

I suspect that the reason she had for killing her husband had nothing whatsoever to do with his status in the KKK. That is one hard-eyed woman. You'd be foolish to cross that one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51
Invicta The NAAFI Bar 14
spaz The NAAFI Bar 53