Dead Pool 2019

Could I put a cheeky fiver on the Vice President of the French National Union of Students? She seems to have chucked a rather racist cat amongst the Notre Dame grief pigeons!

He who sang the song featuring the lyrics "and all the colored girls go doo, bedoo, bedoo, doobie doo....." (or similar)

Great song, wouldnt be aired today i guess.
Prefect Day was about heroin, which the BBC's Children in Need released

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
He who sang the song featuring the lyrics "and all the colored girls go doo, bedoo, bedoo, doobie doo....." (or similar)

Great song, wouldnt be aired today i guess.
Walk on the wild side by Lou Reed

Link?

Purely as I really need a laugh right now.
It was on the Notre Dame in Flames thread. I am a technopeasant but will try.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Walk on the wild side by Lou Reed

According to Mason in his Autobiography, Floyd weren't happy that their song about the true story of a knicker stealer in Barrett's mum's area (Arnold Layne) was banned, but Walk on the Wild Side wasn't.

I would have gone with Richard P Feynman myself
Hadn’t heard of him. Had to googlefoo him, very intelligent man obviously but more Stephen Hawking than Turing I think. Every day a school day, thanks.

Hadn’t heard of him. Had to googlefoo him, very intelligent man obviously but more Stephen Hawking than Turing I think. Every day a school day, thanks.
One of his hobbies was guessing the safe combinations used by his colleagues at Los Alamos.

According to Mason in his Autobiography, Floyd weren't happy that their song about the true story of a knicker stealer in Barrett's mum's area (Arnold Layne) was banned, but Walk on the Wild Side wasn't.
God, that's going back. I was in my first year at grammar school. Was Arnold Layne banned? It always seemed to be playing. Mind you, there were plenty of pirate stations around then, so if Auntie got sniffy, fuck 'em.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51
Invicta The NAAFI Bar 14
spaz The NAAFI Bar 53