Dead Pool 2019

In one scene, she and another actress were riding a rather large horse together, young Susannah in front. She was, as was the custom at the time, riding sidesaddle, and doing a very good job of controlling said horse. I was quite impressed by her horsemanship (horsepersonship?).

However, I knew that there would be no way that I could put 'Susannah York' 'sidesaddle' and 'large horse' into a single sentence and not have it sound slightly unseemly.

And now, Susannah York's ass:

She looks really different there.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Amendment to my post on 'The Dresser'. Of course I meant Tom Courtenay and not Tom Finney!. The latter, who was a superb England and Preston North End footballer, would have played the part had he not died the year before.

UK rapper Cadet dies in car crash

'Cadet has died in a car crash on the way to a gig in Staffordshire.

The rapper's family shared the news on his official Instagram account.

"We the family of Blaine Cameron Johnson otherwise known as Cadet (Underrated Legend) would like to share the sad news that during the early hours of 9th February 2019 he passed away." '

Nope, me neither.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

"We the family of Blaine Cameron Johnson otherwise known as Cadet (Underrated Legend) would like to share the sad news that during the early hours of 9th February 2019 he passed away." '

Nope, me neither.
Well that’s fecking informative:clap:;)". Has it reached The Times yet?

Nope, me neither.
Well, at least it will have saved him all the hassle of having to be shot or stabbed.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
The industrial quantities of blow he was hoovering up back in the day along with his bandmates probably didn't do his ticker much good.

I never much cared for that era of Fleetwood Mac. Archetypal, ego-driven, self-indulgent, anodyne and introspective. Everything that made much of the middle era 70s music scene so shit.

If only Peter Green hadn't gone and messed himself up.

The industrial quantities of blow he was hoovering up back in the day along with his bandmates probably didn't do his ticker much good.

I never much cared for that era of Fleetwood Mac. Archetypal, ego-driven, self-indulgent, anodyne and introspective. Everything that made much of the middle era 70s music scene so shit.

If only Peter Green hadn't gone and messed himself up.
Peter Green was hoovering up industrial quantities of everything available at the time.

Nope, me neither.
Too many rappers, not enough car accidents.

Only towards the latter part of his time with Fleetwood Mac and I think that it was acid that was his downfall (and probably that of Danny Kirwan, as well).
If you had to put up with Mick Fleetwood and Stevie Nick's acid was probably the best way.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51
Invicta The NAAFI Bar 14
spaz The NAAFI Bar 53