Dead Pool 2019

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Sala plane wreckage will not be recovered, officials say

So conclusions concerning how the accident occurred will have to be reached without any physical evidence.
Excellent! Exactly the optimum conditions for the ARRSE Air Accidents Investigation Branch.

Squad..... To your duties..... Fall out!
I’ve watched enough Air Crash Investigations programmes to confidently state that it’s do with the following.
1. Engine failure.

2. Or something to do with the fuel.

3. Or water, after all it was raining I think, and anyway water has definitely got into the engine now so see point 1.

4. Flaps, they are always a good one.

5. Thrust reversers being accidentally deployed. This could be an outside bet as been a Trainee Arrse Air Crash Safety Investigator one is not a 100% sure but I’m pretty damn sure that single engine prop planes done have thrust reversers, but I stand to be corrected.

6. Sheer fuckwittery on behalf of the pilot or/and passenger which resulted in a malfunction which escalated causing damage and death as seen. Oh well.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I’ve watched enough Air Crash Investigations programmes to confidently state that it’s do with the following.
1. Engine failure.

3. Or water, after all it was raining I think, and anyway water has definitely got into the engine now so see point 1.

5. Thrust reversers being accidentally deployed. This could be an outside bet as been a Trainee Arrse Air Crash Safety Investigator one is not a 100% sure but I’m pretty damn sure that single engine prop planes done have thrust reversers, but I stand to be corrected.

6. Sheer fuckwittery on behalf of the pilot or/and passenger which resulted in a malfunction which escalated causing damage and death as seen. Oh well.
Could it have been the wrong sort of SKY ??

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

wheel

LE
1. Engine failure.

It was all Gravity,s fault.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It was all Gravity,s fault.
That’s it, I’ll collect these findings and send them off to Farnborough.
We could be in for an award of some sort.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Out of curiosity, I've just fired up the Google . . . 'Mills and Boon', FFS?
Some of the best started out that way. Used to be an easy way to make a bit of the readies, write to a formula that the company gives you and they chose a name to publish under.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It seems the Frogs are getting a bit antsy, and want their money.
Best possible taste, etc etc etc

Nantes demand first slice of £15m Emiliano Sala fee from Cardiff
Seems a bit harsh to demand payment for somebody who never even visited Cardiff's training ground or even wore their shirt, but as my old gran used to say when she was running her shop that sold lots of tat "You touch you buy". The player was at least insured by the club at the time of his deep sea dive, but the next bit is determining whether the skeletal remains are the footballer or the pilot. He's been down there a wee while. Plenty of time for the crabs and other sea life to have had a decent feast.

Seems a bit harsh to demand payment for somebody who never even visited Cardiff's training ground or even wore their shirt, but as my old gran used to say when she was running her shop that sold lots of tat "You touch you buy". The player was at least insured by the club at the time of his deep sea dive, but the next bit is determining whether the skeletal remains are the footballer or the pilot. He's been down there a wee while. Plenty of time for the crabs and other sea life to have had a decent feast.
Why bring the RAF into this?

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Could have waited for a week after the funeral at least the tactless twats

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slipperman Brexit 77
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51
Invicta The NAAFI Bar 14

Latest Threads