Dead Pool 2019

The American Evangelist Geezer who got shot by Tribesmen who don't want to be disturbed......

Jeez mate you must be pyscic. I've been told I have signs of early dementia which if the tests prove to be right then it will eventually be fatal.
However, I've lost weight, had no heart issues for almost a year and hope to do a canoe trip with an old old mukker with some other familiar faces that most would know
What size boots do you wear?

Heseltine

A sneaky tenner on Jeremy Corbyn, McDonnell and others want him out the way and the Tories need another XRW plot as an excuse to crack down on civil liberties

So either the IRA or the Russians have a crack at it after being asked by their friends in the Labour party, and if successful we get Saint Jezza killed by XRW nutters

A sneaky tenner on Jeremy Corbyn, McDonnell and others want him out the way and the Tories need another XRW plot as an excuse to crack down on civil liberties

So either the IRA or the Russians have a crack at it after being asked by their friends in the Labour party, and if successful we get Saint Jezza killed by XRW nutters
Followed by Labour inviting the perpetrators to the Palace of Westminster again?

no_idea

War Hero
Time to resurrect my each-way bet on Lester Piggott, who is back in hospital with the dicky ticker, hoping he can hold on until the New Year.

@DieHard has been a bit quiet, I'll put another tenner on him he can't be long off now.
My old patient, @twosugarsnomilk also not seen for over a year... I hope he is still with us and fighting off his Ideopathic pulmonary fibrosis.

*Nomad Distance Consultancy and Remedy Suggestions Inc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slipperman Brexit 77
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51
Invicta The NAAFI Bar 14

Latest Threads