Dead Pool 2019

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You are a bad man, have a zillion likes :applaud:
TBH, life has dealt him a pretty shitty hand recently, he became unemployed, he gained British citizenship so he could get a pink passport just as the UK is Brexitting and now his parents are divorcing, if it wasn't for the solace of alcohol (recently found again after a voluntary absence), I doubt he'd be here now.

TBH, life has dealt him a pretty shitty hand recently, he became unemployed, he gained British citizenship so he could get a pink passport just as the UK is Brexitting and now his parents are divorcing, if it wasn't for the solace of alcohol (recently found again after a voluntary absence), I doubt he'd be here now.
Lots of people go through much worse everyday.
All this "look at me" bollocks makes him look like a right fucking hermer.

Ah well, you can do the catering for the wake.

Social Media would meltdown if anyone dared to broadcast that show now. You can imagine the howls of dismay and would lose count of how many times the word ‘disgusting’ or ‘disgraceful’ would be brought into play.
We are now governed by the modern equivalent of a Brigade of Mary Whitehouses!
Personally, I thought it was of its time and laugh out loud - towering above some of the shite that currently passes for TV comedy.
Can you imagine these getting a rerun?

1548129434671.png

1548129545253.png

1548129576127.png

Bags me for Sala being brown-bread today.

Missing plane: 'Concern' for footballer

Not bad, Sign a player on Saturday, goes "Missing" on Tuesday. Wonder if he was insured for more than his transfer fee.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51
Invicta The NAAFI Bar 14
spaz The NAAFI Bar 53