Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead Pool 2019

This thread will be dead in a few days.

You really should be right. However, you are discounting the established ARRSE traditions of

a) Posting in the wrong Dead Pool year.
b) Starting more than one Dead Pool thread for a given year.
c) Inexplicably posting a celebrity death two, three or even more years after it was originally announced.

At least this thread makes you feel all "fuzzy like"
And glad your not on the list :p

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I hate it when they say “died after a short illness”. I‘ve been feeling under the weather since Boxing Day when I woke up with a sore throat which has now turned into full blown man flu complete with shivers, aches and pains.

So it was you I got my man flu from. Started yesterday and as you got it first...

I must update my anti-virus it seems.

You really should be right. However, you are discounting the established ARRSE traditions of

a) Posting in the wrong Dead Pool year.
b) Starting more than one Dead Pool thread for a given year.
c) Inexplicably posting a celebrity death two, three or even more years after it was originally announced.

That never happens you paranoid freak.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I hate it when they say “died after a short illness”. I‘ve been feeling under the weather since Boxing Day when I woke up with a sore throat which has now turned into full blown man flu complete with shivers, aches and pains.
You are not allowed to die until your book reviews are up to date and posted!:threaten:.
If you do die with outstanding reviews I will never speak to you again!

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Apparently 2 Big Fat Gypsy did it together for ever?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
You are not allowed to die until your book reviews are up to date and posted!:threaten:.
Reminds me, I owe you one. Finished the book on Christmas Eve.

Need more to read while I see off this cold. Will have to steal hubby's new biographies of Billy Connolly and Eddie Jones to tide me over.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m sure I’m up to date, it’s been nice knowing you:-(.
No improvement, happy new year everyone:wave:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I’m sure I’m up to date, it’s been nice knowing you:-(.
No improvement, happy new year everyone:wave:
Phew! That was close! :)

Have a few nice hot toddys, they will perk you up, and if you have an elegant sufficiency then you won't feel anything, never mind man-flu.

Latest Threads