Dead Pool 2019

Yes, and with a nod to Boycie, I hear that Mickey Mouse wears a Kirkz watch.

Oh, do leave it out. Yes, you are very smart and very clever and obviously very awake when it's still dark here and therefore so much more on the ball than me. I, on the other hand, am much too busy to check through every untitled link in a thirteen page thread on the off chance that you got there first, nor do I give a shit. Well done you!

*Sigh*

OZ

I wanted to start my own thread on North West grief whores but I’m sure it encompasses Mancs, Lanca and Scousers. The local news outpouring of grief for Diane Oxbridge is on my bright side, a credit to her, on my dark side a fking puke inducing grief fest.

Rip but meh...

Oh, do leave it out. Yes, you are very smart and very clever and obviously very awake when it's still dark here and therefore so much more on the ball than me. I, on the other hand, am much too busy to check through every untitled link in a thirteen page thread on the off chance that you got there first, nor do I give a shit. Well done you!

*Sigh*

OZ
You could have just ignored it.

*Sigh*

OZ
Dry your eyes Princess, its not really difficult to read a few posts from the same day even in the dark your screen lights up. Unlike you.

You could have just ignored it.
So could you in the first place, but you couldn't, could you, and you didn't. You just had to come back with your tuppence worth because nobody can be allowed a bigger pixel than you. I have never had an online ruck with anyone on line and do not intend to start now, so I disregard you and the same goes for your bezza mate/sock puppet/alternative account, @wheel. May the curse of Piers be upon you both.

OZ

So could you in the first place, but you couldn't, could you, and you didn't. You just had to come back with your tuppence worth because nobody can be allowed a bigger pixel than you. I have never had an online ruck with anyone on line and do not intend to start now, so I disregard you and the same goes for your bezza mate/sock puppet/alternative account, @wheel. May the curse of Piers be upon you both.

OZ
Meet up with the pair of them, book into an idyllic country hotel, drink fine wines and converse.

Then fuck each other's willing holes.

OZ
Ironic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51
Invicta The NAAFI Bar 13
spaz The NAAFI Bar 53