Dead Pool 2019

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
He needs to moisturise more! Skin care regime looks awful.
According to what I've read in the media this week, he had a lung transplant and needs another.

Edit. Lung, you cúnt speelchucker.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
According to what I've read in the media this week, he had a lung transplant and needs another.

Edit. Lung, you cúnt speelchucker.
Breathing in all that fire can't have helped.

Anyone else think Michael Schumacher might be on his way out? Unusual for the family to make an announcement about him.

Why the disagree? JJ must be well into his ninety's, do you think he is immortal? I might agree that perhaps he should be, but I will think you will find that he isn't.
He's 97. My grandad went camping with him once. They got back from a night out and a cow had got in the tent somehow and was wearing it.

putting a cheeky tenner on my sister currently in hospital being looked after by people in spacesuits due to her bringing a case of Typhus (might be something else still waiting for the tropical disease people to do their thing) back from India basically I'm putting it down to karma for posting 2 million holiday snaps on facebook

putting a cheeky tenner on my sister currently in hospital being looked after by people in spacesuits due to her bringing a case of Typhus (might be something else still waiting for the tropical disease people to do their thing) back from India basically I'm putting it down to karma for posting 2 million holiday snaps on facebook
Try to be nice to her.
She is your sister after all.
And where there's a will, there's an inheritance.

Try to be nice to her.
She is your sister after all.
And where there's a will, there's an inheritance.
I have been nice I even volunteered to put her down when she turns

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51
Invicta The NAAFI Bar 13
spaz The NAAFI Bar 53