Dead Pool 2019

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Miriam Rivera, a trans model, carked at 38.

Me, neither.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wheel

LE
Paula Williamson, the former Emmerdale and Coronation Street actor who married the notorious prisoner Charles Bronson, has died aged 38.
Williamson was found dead at an address in Sneyd Green in Stoke-on-Trent on Monday morning, Staffordshire police said. Her death is not being treated as suspicious.
The actor married Bronson in a prison chapel in 2017. He had proposed to her in February of that year, five months after she began visiting him at HMP Wakefield.
In a statement the force said: “A postmortem will take place to establish the cause of death but the death is not being treated as suspicious. A report is now being prepared for the coroners.
“Next of kin have been informed. The family have asked for their right to privacy to allow them to grieve at this difficult time.”

Mental Health problems, perhaps?
Christ, marrying that nutter...
News reports today saying she was found dead next to two bags of white powder. No cause of death yet.

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Two things, chap:

1. The HimShe karked it in Feb this year, and

2. How did you 'trip' over this little nugget of . . . errm . . . information?
Either I saw it reported in the news site this morning or my internet is jolly slow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
May I put a cheeky fiver on Petula Clark? Still going strong but born 1931 .

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
May I put a cheeky fiver on Petula Clark? Still going strong but born 1931 .
I was going to suggest that Roger Waters might join Barrett and Wright at the Great Gig in the Sky, but he's a mere strip.of a lad in comparison.

I was going to suggest that Roger Waters might join Barrett and Wright at the Great Gig in the Sky, but he's a mere strip.of a lad in comparison.
But he’s been bitter and twisted for years now! All that bile can’t be good for his constitution.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
But he’s been bitter and twisted for years now!
Just yesterday, discussing how time shortens as you get older (discussing granddaughter: six weeks' summer holiday stretch into next year when you're ten, but they're already about half over in my 60s).

And then one day you find
Ten years have got behind you.

How very prescient of Waters, aged I reckon 27-8.

Just yesterday, discussing how time shortens as you get older (discussing granddaughter: six weeks' summer holiday stretch into next year when you're ten, but they're already about half over in my 60s).

And then one day you find
Ten years have got behind you.

How very prescient of Waters, aged I reckon 27-8.
Great lyricist - see my signature block for another great example - from “Free Four” - Obscured by Clouds.
My missus loves that tune and insists on it being played at her funeral. It’s typical Rogers - set to an upbeat, catchy tune, but really dark lyrics.

Last edited:
But he’s been bitter and twisted for years now! All that bile can’t be good for his constitution.
My wife’s brothers run a charity and they approached him as part of their fund-raising activities a few years ago. Shortly afterwards a cheque for £10000 showed up. They were chuffed to bits, especially when another one turned up the following year, and the next etc.

I think I am right in saying he was a WW2 veteran and was regularly regularly quoted in Patrick Delaforce’s books. I am away from home and can’t look him up.

I think I am right in saying he was a WW2 veteran and was regularly regularly quoted in Patrick Delaforce’s books. I am away from home and can’t look him up.
Who?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 51
Invicta The NAAFI Bar 14
spaz The NAAFI Bar 53

Latest Threads