Dead Pool 2019

Here we again, let’s have you runners and riders for 2019 Dead Pool sweep.

As always, Phil the Greek tops my list and Betty doesn’t look too good these days. i’m also going another punt for David Attenborough. Others on my list are David Essex, Dot Cotton, Corbyn, Trevor McDonald.

Here we again, let’s have you runners and riders for 2019 Dead Pool sweep.

As always, Phil the Greek tops my list and Betty doesn’t look too good these days. i’m also going another punt for David Attenborough. Others on my list are David Essex, Dot Cotton, Corbyn, Trevor McDonald.
How old are you next year? :smile:

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
In 1966, when I arrived in Colombia, prominent in me dad's record collection was some old (I was ten) bloke called Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass. His name just cropped up. Wikipedia tells me he's still alive (born 1935). Cheeky tenner.

Cheeky tenner on Miss Slug (before she grabs the mention for herself.) :-D:lol::nod:
Miss Slug.JPG

@DieHard has been a bit quiet, I'll put another tenner on him he can't be long off now.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
@DieHard has been a bit quiet, I'll put another tenner on him he can't be long off now.
Jeez mate you must be pyscic. I've been told I have signs of early dementia which if the tests prove to be right then it will eventually be fatal.
However, I've lost weight, had no heart issues for almost a year and hope to do a canoe trip with an old old mukker with some other familiar faces that most would know

Bill Oddy or any of the other two Goodies are my bet.

Jeez mate you must be pyscic. I've been told I have signs of early dementia which if the tests prove to be right then it will eventually be fatal.
However, I've lost weight, had no heart issues for almost a year and hope to do a canoe trip with an old old mukker with some other familiar faces that most would know
Looks like I'll be bagging you in the dead pool 2020 as well then :mrgreen:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spaz The NAAFI Bar 53
Heywood Jablomey The NAAFI Bar 2955
mso The NAAFI Bar 2