Dead Pool 2018

If the "lady" in question had been slightly attractive I may have done.

However, as she was a plump mess I had to (in the words of a News of the World reporter) make my excuses and leave.

I'd rather have rimmed my Uncle Alf immediately after he was released from the Japanese in WW2.
And I’m sure your “uncle” Alf would have been highly delighted too

The oldest member of a metal or rock band I can think of was Sir Christopher Lee. The band split in 2015 when he died at 93.
What's the average age of the Strolling Gnomes these days?

I mean; Roger Waters is 76 years old fer fuxake.

But when you look at the utter shite pushed out over the past 40 years.....

He was far too old to maintain any self-respect or credibility as a rock & roller. He was double the age requirement for membership of the 27 club.
Just like Jagger, McCartney and Lydon.

Rollings stones are 71, 74, 74, 76. Rounded up to the nearest year their average age is 74
Former Stone, Bill Wyman, will be 82 next birthday. He was a National Serviceman in the RAF back in the mid 1950s.

I'm listening to Roger Waters' Is this the life we really want? & TBH it's kinda tired & regurgitated.
They do insist carrying on carrying on trying to relive their glory days. The fact is that, as a rocker, your best years are over once you stop being young, dumb and full of come.

Former Stone, Bill Wyman, will be 82 next birthday. He was a National Serviceman in the RAF back in the mid 1950s.

They do insist carrying on carrying on trying to relive their glory days. The fact is that, as a rocker, your best years are over once you stop being young, dumb and full of come.
That may be so, but they have vastly improved bank accounts though.

They do insist carrying on carrying on trying to relive their glory days. The fact is that, as a rocker, your best years are over once you stop being young, dumb and recently full of come.
FNC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spaz The NAAFI Bar 35
mso The NAAFI Bar 2
Heywood Jablomey The NAAFI Bar 3198