Dead Pool 2018

Victoria Cross, Korea Medal, United Nations Korea Medal, General Service Medal 1918-62 with a bar for Malaya, Campaign Service Medal 1962 with bars for Borneo and Radfan, and the Coronation Medal, 1953
Also, there's a Taeguek Cordon there - top Korean award.
Some other which I can't suss.

I wish somebody would do what the Yanks do on Wiki - list with pics.
Example.
John E. Butts - Wikipedia
. . . plus the trio of Jubilee medals (1977, 2002 and 2012) and the PJM (Pingat Jasa Malaysia) Pingat Jasa Malaysia - Wikipedia

I’m still traumatised from a night out in JHQ in 1978. One of those ‘angels’ asked me to hold her drink for her, then smashed me firmly in the mouth when I did so. Apparently I had looked at her girlfriend for too long.
Was it Pops or Eddies, I can never remember. Charming place. :smile:
I had one of the filthy cunts hand me a drink in a nightclub in Hannover.

The drink had her used Tampax dumped in it.

Gopping slags.

Have you bagsied his room then?
I'm not trading my pension in for that - have you seen the size of the rooms! No, my wife has other ideas for my retirement!

I had one of the filthy cnuts hand me a drink in a nightclub in Hannover.

The drink had her used Tampax dumped in it.

Gopping slags.
Scary lasses. No way I was going to hit her back - they were circling around us like sharks! We bugged out sharpish - and yes, before you state the obvious, we were all Scaley hats! :smile:

Genuine RIP

Passed away last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A bit of a lad in his youth. In his book "The Last Eleven?" Mark Adkin mentions that at his investiture he was wearing war service medals that he wasn't entitled to. In the photo of him and his guests (his mother and the Lord Mayor of Altrincham and his wife) he definitely has half a dozen ribbons instead of just three. Considering his size and status, who was going to pull him up for it?

Still drank it though I hope, in the finest traditions etc etc.
If the "lady" in question had been slightly attractive I may have done.

However, as she was a plump mess I had to (in the words of a News of the World reporter) make my excuses and leave.

I'd rather have rimmed my Uncle Alf immediately after he was released from the Japanese in WW2.

I'm not trading my pension in for that - have you seen the size of the rooms! No, my wife has other ideas for my retirement!
The Royal Hospital had a major refurb, the pensioners have a bedroom,sitting room/study and ensuite. Well worth a a pension in my book, plus spending time with like minded people plus the bar ofcourse. I for one would gladly hand in my pension for the life in Scarlet ( I'm single with a grown up family) so when (if) I reach 66 state pension age for me I'm going to apply

The Royal Hospital had a major refurb, the pensioners have a bedroom,sitting room/study and ensuite. Well worth a a pension in my book, plus spending time with like minded people plus the bar ofcourse. I for one would gladly hand in my pension for the life in Scarlet ( I'm single with a grown up family) so when (if) I reach 66 state pension age for me I'm going to apply
Not knocking it mate, each to their own and I can see the attraction for some. We were at founders day last year and had a look at the refurbished rooms. Very impressive and a big improvement on the old style ward rooms. The uniform is ace too and pulls the women! :D

I am encouraging hubby to apply in the event of my demise. The big attraction is the nursing home accommodation available as needed when he gets too old for the long wards. His son will thank me for that although not the supply of totty !

I am encouraging hubby to apply in the event of my demise. The big attraction is the nursing home accommodation available as needed when he gets too old for the long wards. His son will thank me for that although not the supply of totty !
. . . plus, particularly from now till early October, the old bug . . . blighters will trawl Chelsea and environs in packs, ready to bag a couple of well-funded Murrcans and spend the day drinking their health.

It comes as something of a shock to Hiram and Mildred from Buttfuck, Illinois as to how much these dear old gentlemen can put away.

Not knocking it mate, each to their own and I can see the attraction for some. We were at founders day last year and had a look at the refurbished rooms. Very impressive and a big improvement on the old style ward rooms. The uniform is ace too and pulls the women! :D
Yes the Scarlets are smart as, uhm totty whats that! I have been single for 8 years now and tbh prefere it that way. Mind you the odd look and memory flashback wont hurt. It's the beer and laughs I'm looking forward to

Yes the Scarlets are smart as, uhm totty whats that! I have been single for 8 years now and tbh prefere it that way. Mind you the odd look and memory flashback wont hurt. It's the beer and laughs I'm looking forward to
I hope it works out for you.

That ugly eh?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spaz The NAAFI Bar 35
mso The NAAFI Bar 2
Heywood Jablomey The NAAFI Bar 3215