Dead Pool 2018

You met the WRAC in the 70s?
I’m still traumatised from a night out in JHQ in 1978. One of those ‘angels’ asked me to hold her drink for her, then smashed me firmly in the mouth when I did so. Apparently I had looked at her girlfriend for too long.
Was it Pops or Eddies, I can never remember. Charming place. :smile:

I’m still traumatised from a night out in JHQ in 1978. One of those ‘angels’ asked me to hold her drink for her, then smashed me firmly in the mouth when I did so. Apparently I had looked at her girlfriend for too long.
Was it Pops or Eddies, I can never remember. Charming place. :smile:
The OH talks about a lovely evening as Orderly Officer at Wallop where two ladies had 'fallen out ' over a girlfriend. Apparently one was chained to a radiator in the Guardroom whilst a WRAC officer was fetched. The gullible Corporal who released her was surprised when she headbutted her love rival!!!

The OH talks about a lovely evening as Orderly Officer at Wallop where two ladies had 'fallen out ' over a girlfriend. Apparently one was chained to a radiator in the Guardroom whilst a WRAC officer was fetched. The gullible Corporal who released her was surprised when she headbutted her love rival!!!
You can’t buy class like that.

Genuine RIP

Passed away last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The like is not for him passing away, but a mark of respect. RIP.

Purely for my education, would someone run through the medals. Even I recognise the one on the far left BTW.
Victoria Cross, Korea Medal, United Nations Korea Medal, General Service Medal 1918-62 with a bar for Malaya, Campaign Service Medal 1962 with bars for Borneo and Radfan, and the Coronation Medal, 1953
Also, there's a Taeguek Cordon there - top Korean award.
Some other which I can't suss.

I wish somebody would do what the Yanks do on Wiki - list with pics.
Example.
John E. Butts - Wikipedia

Victoria Cross, Korea Medal, United Nations Korea Medal, General Service Medal 1918-62 with a bar for Malaya, Campaign Service Medal 1962 with bars for Borneo and Radfan, and the Coronation Medal, 1953
Also, there's a Taeguek Cordon there - top Korean award.
Some other which I can't suss.

I wish somebody would do what the Yanks do on Wiki - list with pics.
Example.
John E. Butts - Wikipedia
GULP!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spaz The NAAFI Bar 35
mso The NAAFI Bar 2
Heywood Jablomey The NAAFI Bar 3198