Dead Pool 2018

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
He has been quite boring lately, past it, and Pop Master has some really daft questions.
He's the least worst option these days. I can't abide Evans, Vine, Wright, Blackburn or Norton. Or Trevor Nelson, Fern Cotton or Zoe Ball the airhead token minorities with one braincell between them. Lisa Tarbuck is good and plays a wide variety of music. Brian Matthews and Alex Carrington were brilliant but the others only play a narrow range of similar pap.

For the first time in my life i am enjoying listening to local radio!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
He's the least worst option these days. I can't abide Evans, Vine, Wright, Blackburn or Norton. Or Trevor Nelson, Fern Cotton or Zoe Ball the airhead token minorities with one braincell between them. Lisa Tarbuck is good and plays a wide variety of music. Brian Matthews and Alex Carrington were brilliant but the others only play a narrow range of similar pap.

I have to agree, radio 2 is getting more and more like radio 1 by the day. And the less said about Vine the better!

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

Unless I'm very much mistaken (and to quote Murray Walker, I frequently am), it's Zoe Ball whom @The_Snail frequently baits on a weekend afternoon into playing a request for Torn Beavers everywhere.

If you want a mention from Zoe Ball, follow the link in my signature block.

I always listen to Radio 2 when I can. The building boys listen to TFM, and I swear to God they've only got 4 records - George Ezra, Jess Gwynne, Ariana Grande, and Ed Sheeran. At least I get a rest from it when I find a CD I forgot I had and put that on instead - they didn't even know who Texas were. Local radio, my arse.

I spend 90% of the time now listening to Radio Cumbria in my car, in the patrol car, I listen to Heart 80s on DAB. ;)
I don't want to listen to the same music all day long! Radio 2 used to play a wide range of stuff from the 1920s to the present day. It's no longer a broadcaster but a narrowcaster.

Wessex Fm for me, mixed with Classic, Gold, Radio 4 Extra and Radio3.

I don't want to listen to the same music all day long! Radio 2 used to play a wide range of stuff from the 1920s to the present day. It's no longer a broadcaster but a narrowcaster.

Wessex Fm for me, mixed with Classic, Gold, Radio 4 Extra and Radio3.

Try smooth, saga as was, an eclectic mix of oldies and tried and tested easy listening, many never played on brain dead radio 1. ( only over 65's need apply! )

Clive James?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Radio Gold plays excellent music. Shame they don't have very much of it.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I spend 90% of the time now listening to Radio Cumbria in my car, in the patrol car, I listen to Heart 80s on DAB. ;)
Maaaaaaaate, you need to get some CFM in your life.

Robbie Dee in the morning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Heywood Jablomey The NAAFI Bar 10
spaz The NAAFI Bar 39
mso The NAAFI Bar 2