• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Dead Pool 2018

Warwick Davies, Verne Troyeur and other celebrated wee guys are literally small time when it comes to being creepy.

The original and best creepy little fooker was Herve Villechaize, him of 'Ze plane,Ze plane' fame and several Bond flicks.

Hervé Villechaize - Wikipedia

Creepy little guys fall short when compared to this giant amongst dwarven actors.

I miss him terribly.
It would have been his birthday today...how spooky!

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Why are they called actors?
the wee ******* just happen to fit into a dwarf costume (Warwick cunty Davies)
they cant take on the role of someone normal . the creepy *******.
Warwick Davies, Verne Troyeur and other celebrated wee guys are literally small time when it comes to being creepy.

The original and best creepy little fooker was Herve Villechaize, him of 'Ze plane,Ze plane' fame and several Bond flicks.

Hervé Villechaize - Wikipedia

Creepy little guys fall short when compared to this giant amongst dwarven actors.

I miss him terribly.
Word was, he was a bit of a swordsman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the link. I'm a technopeasant on the phone!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I can't allow this one to pass unnoticed.

On the Buses co-writer dies at 98

The man responsible for the all-time greatest British comedy - 'On the Buses'.

Who will ever forget the hilarious scrapes that the loveable pair of rogues, Stan and Jack, got themselves into in their quest to molest and harass young women half their ages? Or the sardonic Arthur, locked in a loveless marriage with a frumpy, unattractive shrew. Or Blakey, who's permanent struggle with the frustrations of life in general and Stan and Jack in particular, would invariably cause his face to contort into his trademark rictus gurn as he wailed his catchphrase, "I'll get you, Butler!"

Classic British comedy.
Well he had a very long wait for the Number 98.

Sod it I'll get a TAXI!

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Strangely appropriate. I had one of his computers and it died on a regular basis. Perhaps he just needs a reboot.
Father in law knew Sinclair. Sinclair gifted him an original ZX81. I did the RAPC PTW Computer Course in 85-6. Over Christmas we stayed with the in laws. Stan rolled out the ZX81.

Having been playing with a SPLIT (Student PL/1 Trainer = essentially Basic) interpreter on a rather large machine (we never found out what it was but I don't believe it was The Mainframe), I was disappointed to discover I couldn't write a Primary Option Menu on the ZX without running out of memory.

When Stan died, we found the ZX as we cleared the house. Without a RAM pack, I couldn't be arrsed to even try and find a collector.

Ironically, the ZX81 was lambasted due to it's rubber membrane keyboard. Yet I'm typing this on a Surface Pro3 which has............. a membrane keyboard

Ironically, the ZX81 was lambasted due to it's rubber membrane keyboard. Yet I'm typing this on a Surface Pro3 which has............. a membrane keyboard
How many more days do you expect it to last?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spaz The NAAFI Bar 39
mso The NAAFI Bar 2
Heywood Jablomey The NAAFI Bar 3219