Dead Pool 2018

Why are they called actors?
the wee fuckers just happen to fit into a dwarf costume (Warwick cunty Davies)
they cant take on the role of someone normal . the creepy fuckers.

"Angel Of Dieppe" dies aged 103:

"The "Angel of Dieppe" has died at age 103 - more than 75 years after she helped save the lives of many Canadian and British soldiers.

Sister Agnès-Marie Valois became a Canadian military legend for treating soldiers captured by German forces after the failed Dieppe landing."

There might well be a few in the London Marathon (when did they stop calling it Snickers btw?) tomorrow. Record temperatures predicted and there will still be tragic ***** dressing up as Goofy.
Stopped calling it 'Marathon' on Thursday the 19th July 1990. "A date which will live in infamy" if Frankin D. Roosevelt is to be believed!

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A long clip for a short guy.

It's what I've always said about the sawn off little bastards, when your knuckles are level with their heads, their teeth are level with your bollocks.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I must confess that I am another who had never heard of Avicii before. Maybe it's an age thing given that I am older than dirt.

When the TV news did a clip of Avicii's song "Wake Me Up" it was familiar as I had heard a group of Irish school kids cover it but with lyrics as gaeilge. Pretty good job by the kids.

Wake me up - Colaiste Lurgan
Thank you for posting that. It seriously impressed my Oz grandkids that considered the Gaelic language wasn't 'cool'.

Why are they called actors?
the wee ******* just happen to fit into a dwarf costume (Warwick cunty Davies)
they cant take on the role of someone normal . the creepy *******.
Warwick Davies, Verne Troyeur and other celebrated wee guys are literally small time when it comes to being creepy.

The original and best creepy little fooker was Herve Villechaize, him of 'Ze plane,Ze plane' fame and several Bond flicks.

Hervé Villechaize - Wikipedia

Creepy little guys fall short when compared to this giant amongst dwarven actors.

I miss him terribly.

Warwick Davies, Verne Troyeur and other celebrated wee guys are literally small time when it comes to being creepy.

The original and best creepy little fooker was Herve Villechaize, him of 'Ze plane,Ze plane' fame and several Bond flicks.

Hervé Villechaize - Wikipedia

Creepy little guys fall short when compared to this giant amongst dwarven actors.

I miss him terribly.
What about Kenny Baker?

Great Trivia question - which two Star Wars stars were married in real life?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spaz The NAAFI Bar 35
mso The NAAFI Bar 2
Heywood Jablomey The NAAFI Bar 3198