Dead Pool 2018

Dunn Veasey
Probably not one to appear on many Arrser's radar.
Thankfully I think western attitudes towards race have come a long way since WW2, thought sadly misdirected & bastardised in recent times by "multiculuralism" & other leftist drivel.

I'll see your Hurd and raise you a Carrington. He's just hanging on for his telegram from Betty. If we cross the pond you might fancy a flutter on Jimmy Carter or Bob Dole. As for celebs. Kirk Douglas is long past his sell by date.
As she was born on the first day of the Somme, you'd really think that Olivia de Havilland is even further past her sell by date. And at age 91, Sidney Poitier can't have too much longer.

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
@Kirkz has often added me to the list for a laugh, bevause he genuinely thought it was my time or sheer boredom.
As some of you know i spemt almost 4 month's in hospjtal from october to the end of january.
When i came out i noticed that my disability living allowance had not been paid 1 into my account, knowing that while in hospital they can and will withold payments for time spent in hospital over 7 day's.
I was gobsmacked that after going thriugh security to let them know i had been hospital they said yes they could see thst bu6 they had to put me thriugh to the supervisor or boss of the day. While waiting to have the char i l was thinkling if i had done anything wrong.
When i spoke ti the manager she said that thr confusuin was because they were told that i had died in hospital in November. The info they revieved wad from tje luton and Dunstable hospital.
Im stilk trying to convinve them im still alive and have been asked to send in a letter from my doctor to say im alive, si payments can resume

@Kirkz has often added me to the list for a laugh, bevause he genuinely thought it was my time or sheer boredom.
As some of you know i spemt almost 4 month's in hospjtal from october to the end of january.
When i came out i noticed that my disability living allowance had not been paid 1 into my account, knowing that while in hospital they can and will withold payments for time spent in hospital over 7 day's.
I was gobsmacked that after going thriugh security to let them know i had been hospital they said yes they could see thst bu6 they had to put me thriugh to the supervisor or boss of the day. While waiting to have the char i l was thinkling if i had done anything wrong.
When i spoke ti the manager she said that thr confusuin was because they were told that i had died in hospital in November. The info they revieved wad from tje luton and Dunstable hospital.
Im stilk trying to convinve them im still alive and have been asked to send in a letter from my doctor to say im alive, si payments can resume
I can recognise and understand a few of the words.

I can recognise and understand a few of the words.
Give the guy a break, it's a strain for him to keep his heart beating.
You know I add you for the fun of it Mukker just like I'm always pleased to see you're still with us.

skid2

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
So who cashed in your life insurance and claimed for funeral benefit?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
That's a long stay, now you've had your monies worth from the NHS now stop moaning.;)

He didn't, did he?
Persistent rumours that Prince Philip has had a series of affairs during his marriage to the Queen have resurfaced in a new book just days before the royal couple's 70th anniversary.
The book claims the Duke of Edinburgh has been romantically linked to a string of famous women and close friends.His alleged mistresses include the stage actress Pat Kirkwood, TV presenter Katie Boyle and Susan Barrantes, the mum of Sarah Ferguson, his son Prince Andrew's former wife.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-philip-cheated-queen-famous-11534076

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spaz The NAAFI Bar 35
mso The NAAFI Bar 2
Heywood Jablomey The NAAFI Bar 3219