Dead Pool 2018

Trump calling someone a coward? This is the same Trump that was too chicken-shit to serve in the American Armed Forces when called-up?

Trump calling someone a coward? This is the same Trump that was too chicken-shit to serve in the American Armed Forces when called-up?
Not quite.

This chap didn't stand up to the plate when called upon to do so.

Trump, on the other hand, dodged his patriotic duty not once, not twice, but four times. So he never got the opportunity to put himself in the line of fire. Like his tax avoidance measures, that just makes him smarter then you and me.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Not quite.

This chap didn't stand up to the plate when called upon to do so.

Trump, on the other hand, dodged his patriotic duty not once, not twice, but four times. So he never got the opportunity to put himself in the line of fire. Like his tax avoidance measures, that just makes him smarter then you and me.
I don’t think the word you’re looking for is smarter.

Checking that out must have been like staring up the Channel Tunnel
Or throwing a kit bag in the back of a Bedford!

Only Fry could think it a good idea to post a 13 minute long video clip with all the gory details for his ‘army of fans’.

the grim reaper took the wrong billy, he took the graham one instead of the connolly one.
what next joan collins being confused with phil, that would be just one more night.

Shame, she was a cracking actress and funnier than a funny thing in a part that she was born into in Vicar of Dibley.

Rest in Peace lass.
I used to think 53 was old. I now think she was a slip of lass. :-(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spaz The NAAFI Bar 35
mso The NAAFI Bar 2
Heywood Jablomey The NAAFI Bar 3219