Dead Pool 2018

What about digging up L S Lowry, punching him repeatedly and then reburying him... the cunt?
Lowry won't give an eighth of a tuppeny fuck if you dig him up and punch seven buckets of shit of him but strangely, there others who might get all 'outrage bus' about it. Perhaps best you do it under the cover of darkness.

Book Reviewer
What about digging up L S Lowry, punching him repeatedly and then reburying him... the ****?
Wont work. He's dead and not recently. Adipose tissue and the rotten corpse smell is such a hassle for the dry cleaners.

Ronnie Wood is still alive however. I bet you could get his home address with a few minutes on Google? H&S NOTE: Murdering crap artists is not big and it is not clever and there is probably some law against it. Please dispose of your murdered crap artist in an environmentally friendly manner.
Peter Blake. The guy who did the Beatles Sargent Peppers album cover. 85 years old and I am astonished the fat auld git has made it thus far.

For the investors among us, buy his signed prints now. They are mostly crap but when he goes toes-up the price will go through the roof. On past experience of artists carking it, you are looking at a 600%+ return.

For our readers at the toothy end I should point out.... it is illegal to shoot, chiv, strangle or otherwise murder British artists. Or anyone else. Damned shame but there is some EU regulation about it.
Link to buy?
Grime pioneer Stormin dies after losing skin cancer battle

A tragic loss that I know will be felt by so many on this site.
All I can say is

I feel sorry for you, you zeroes. You nobodies. What’s going to live on after you die. I’ll tell you — nothing! That’s what!

This house will become a shrine! And punks and skins and Rastas will all gather ’round and hold their hands in sorrow for their fallen leader! And all the grownups will say, “But why are the kids crying?’ And the kids will say, ‘Haven’t you heard? Rick Stormin is dead! The people’s poet is dead!”

Then one particularly sensitive and articulate teenager will say, “Why kids? Do you understand nothing? How can Rick Stormin be dead when we still have his poems?!”
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mso The NAAFI Bar 2
Heywood Jablomey The NAAFI Bar 3198
Peli23 The NAAFI Bar 3307