Dead Pool 2018

He was in loads of other shows too. the Professionals, Sweeney etc iirc
Indeed, and possibly under appreciated as a character actor. Besides a stint in the RAF and treading theatre boards D.S. also has The Pink Panther Strikes Again on his cv. His My Last Night Out monologue was cleverly done.

Credits.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Norden wound me up immensely for a few decades with his unfunny fkin 'laughter files' and other crap home movie type shows he hosted, stood there with his clip board the unfunny cnut.

I cant even bring myself to click on the link to be reminded of his face and am glad that no arrser would be rude enough post his face here, unless its in the coffin.

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Norden wound me up immensely for a few decades with his unfunny fkin 'laughter files' and other crap home movie type shows he hosted, stood there with his clip board the unfunny cnut.
Share with us some of your long running TV shows, would you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant even bring myself to click on the link to be reminded of his face and am glad that no arrser would be rude enough post his face here, unless its in the coffin.
WRONG!!!!

Reading between the lines I reckon you had a mancrush on him

Back in the day, before the instant gratification of social media, his compilation shows were brilliant, in my humble opinion. Different times.

Last edited:
Have you been reading my applications.
I always thought there was a waiting list for that job. Then I saw the local council ad which quoted 5 or 6 specific locations where they wanted one plus a few extra spare bods to fill in as required. A tempting bit of a doddle for when I jack next year? All those yummy mummies...

Just read about Norden, I didn't know of his service history but he was sigs operator in the RAF in WW2, and accidently stumbled into Bergen-Belsen thinking it was a POW camp not long after it had been liberated whilst looking for some lighting to put on a show for the troops, which led him and his mates to organise a food collection for the inmates still there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spaz The NAAFI Bar 39
mso The NAAFI Bar 2
Heywood Jablomey The NAAFI Bar 3219