Dead Pool 2018

Never really understood this adulation of Robin Williams tbh, he always reminded me of a teenager thats had too much SunnyD. being loud and excitable doesn't mean it's funny.
It wasn't Sunny D he was snorting up his nose in his dressing room.

All the Good Morning Vietnam stuff was unscripted. He made it up as he went along. Spent a fortune on coke and ended up simulating the effects of a mental illness called hypomania.

It wasn't Sunny D he was snorting up his nose in his dressing room.

All the Good Morning Vietnam stuff was unscripted. He made it up as he went along. Spent a fortune on coke and ended up simulating the effects of a mental illness called hypomania.
But AM he always seemed to be the same to me from Mork and Mindy onwards, just a tad too hyper for my taste.

One of Britain's most notorious baby killers was reportedly battling for her life with suspected sepsis last night.

Beverley Allitt, 49, fell ill on Sunday and is now receiving round-the-clock care for the life-threatening condition, according to staff at Rampton high-security hospital in Nottinghamshire.
Let's hope the evil bitch has a lingering and painful end.

Biased?? Yes, I fecking well am!! She put Mrs B and myself through hell for a month whilst the police investigated whether or not she had interfered with our youngest daughter whilst she was a patient in the Kingfisher Ward.

Actor Peter Blake probably best known for playing Kirk St. Moritz in the 80’s serial ‘Dear John’ as well as appearing in other sitcoms such as ‘Ever Decreasing Circles’, ‘The New Statesman’, ‘Alas Smith & Jones’ and more recently as Ken Tate in ‘Eastenders’ has croaked it age 69.

04037A7F-4234-47D4-9A06-BD389389224D.jpeg

Actor Peter Blake probably best known for playing Kirk St. Moritz in the 80’s serial ‘Dear John’ as well as appearing in other sitcoms such as ‘Ever Decreasing Circles’, ‘The New Statesman’, ‘Alas Smith & Jones’ and more recently as Ken Tate in ‘Eastenders’ has croaked it age 69.

View attachment 343564
Funnily enough I saw the episode of Ever Decreasing circles he was in just the other day on UK Gold

Oksana Shachko

No?

Oksana Shachko, one of the founders of the Femen feminist protest movement, has been found dead in her Paris apartment, the group has said.

The 31-year-old Ukrainian was found on Monday with a suicide note next to her body, according to Femen activists.

Shachko was one of four feminist activists who founded Femen in Ukraine in 2008. Exiled in France since 2013, she had since left the group and was working as an artist.

Operating under the slogan “I came, I stripped, I won”, Femen quickly drew attention around the world with its bare-breasted demonstrations against sexism.

Oksana Shachko

No?

Oksana Shachko, one of the founders of the Femen feminist protest movement, has been found dead in her Paris apartment, the group has said.

The 31-year-old Ukrainian was found on Monday with a suicide note next to her body, according to Femen activists.

Shachko was one of four feminist activists who founded Femen in Ukraine in 2008. Exiled in France since 2013, she had since left the group and was working as an artist.

Operating under the slogan “I came, I stripped, I won”, Femen quickly drew attention around the world with its bare-breasted demonstrations against sexism.

I would

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spaz The NAAFI Bar 35
mso The NAAFI Bar 2
Heywood Jablomey The NAAFI Bar 3219