Dead Pool 2017

UK 'will not block death penalty for IS duo'

"The UK will not block the death penalty in the case of two men accused of being Islamic State members, the home secretary has said. . .Sajid Javid tells the US attorney general that the UK will seek no assurances that Alexanda Kotey and El Shafee Elsheikh will not be executed.
The duo, from west London, were captured in Syria in January.

The BBC's Frank Gardner said he had confirmation of the UK's stance. . . "

Lighter.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
UK 'will not block death penalty for IS duo'

"The UK will not block the death penalty in the case of two men accused of being Islamic State members, the home secretary has said. . .Sajid Javid tells the US attorney general that the UK will seek no assurances that Alexanda Kotey and El Shafee Elsheikh will not be executed.
The duo, from west London, were captured in Syria in January.

The BBC's Frank Gardner said he had confirmation of the UK's stance. . . "

View attachment 343432
Surely, if they've been stripped of UK citizenship, as the report has stated, it's nothing to do with Javid anymore.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Surely, if they've been stripped of UK citizenship, as the report has stated, it's nothing to do with Javid anymore.

Lets see how long it is before Corbyn and his merry band of idiots publicly denounce Javid and defacto offer their support to terrorists...i.e. their new voting base.

Lets see how long it is before Corbyn and his merry band of idiots publicly denounce Javid and defacto offer their support to terrorists...i.e. their new voting base.
Shami "no anti semitism here" Chakrabarti has already called it "this grave human rights abuse".

Not from where I'm seeing things it ain't.

Shami "no anti semitism here" Chakrabarti has already called it "this grave human rights abuse".

Not from where I'm seeing things it ain't.
Odd. I don't suppose she thinks chucking homosexuals off a roof or setting fire to them infringes any human rights?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Odd. I don't suppose she thinks chucking homosexuals off a roof or setting fire to them infringes any human rights?
All depends on if they're Jewish or not.

If this is a time slip could somebody give PMTM one. It might wake her up and save us several months of Brexit dithering.
N.B. I never volunteer.
There are plenty of sick fuckers on here who'd give PMTM one!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spaz The NAAFI Bar 35
Heywood Jablomey The NAAFI Bar 2284
mso The NAAFI Bar 2