Dead Pool 2010

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It does not seem like this has been started this year yet.

Bruce Forsyth - June 23rd

Death of the Labour Party cica May/June does not count (but will be very satisfying)

I'm going to chance my arm and predict Kylie through a relapse of her breast cancer.

My top 10:

Kim Jong-Il
Liz Taylor
Nancy Reagan
Amy Winehouse
Nelson Mandela
Maggie T
Fidel Castro
Norman Wisdom
Ronnie Biggs
Muhammed Ali

kerri katona and jordan in an elaborate drug fuelled suicide pact on my birthday 24th april. fingers crossed

batfink said:
I'm going to chance my arm and predict Kylie through a relapse of her breast cancer.
We should be so lucky.

After the shagging revelations, the (alleged) impending steroids scandal will finish off Tiger Woods, in a cheap motel room somewhere in South Florida.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Wish List:

Piers Morgan and Simon Cowell both smothered by their overinflated egos.
Tony Blair killed by a group of Middle Easterners fed up with his obnoxious grin.
Mohamed Fayyed killed by another Royal Conspiracy

Likely List:
Margaret Thatcher
Al-Megrahi who may or may not have been the Lockerbie Bomber
Ronnie Biggs

Robbie Williams ...... reason I,m saying is my daughter has become obsessed by his music on MTV etc... The same way she did with Micheal Jackson 2 weeks before he cashed in his chips. Robbies gotta be worth a tenner , wonder what odds Willy Hills are givin ??

LT

geri fucking haliwell ran over by a steamroller the ginger cunt

I'm a dinner jacket will be swinging from a lamp post in downtown Tehran.

I'd also stick some cash on Ken Livingstone, if I catch up with the cnut.

Lots of Iraqi's in Baghdad marketplaces.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
batfink said:
How dare you! The Future Mrs Guns will be alive and well, if somewhat chained up in my basement.

The United Kingdom.

Clive Dunne, must be his time soon.

23GN00 said:
After the shagging revelations, the (alleged) impending steroids scandal will finish off Tiger Woods, in a cheap motel room somewhere in South Florida.
He's just an piddling amateur compared with our Dolly and she's going to be around a long time. I hope. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spaz The NAAFI Bar 35
Heywood Jablomey The NAAFI Bar 1563
mso The NAAFI Bar 2