Dead pool 2007

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Pope Benedict XVI
Mahmood Ahmadinajacket
Dame Vera Lynne

Paris Hilton

pete doherty...hopefully,and he can take that skinny bit with him!

That Bob Scott C*ck knocker from the Cillet Bang avdvert. Or is that wishful thinking.

Dave...you won't know him. He's the civil service accountant that sits across from me at work. If he doesn't stop slurping his tea and chomping his food with his big fat gob open then I doubt he will see this Friday.

The Right Honourable Tony Blair MP.

It's early summer 2007. Yates of the Yard arrives at No. 10 with a couple of uniformed bobbies.

"Antony Aloysius Blair. I am a police officer and I am arresting you on suspicion of breaching the Life Peerages Act 1958. You are not obliged to say anything but ......"

Yates' voice fades into silence as the blood drains from Tony's face, brain and sphincter muscles. A future involving bunk beds, soap-on-a-rope and blokes called bubba, razors and psycho looms large.

"May I have a private moment to say goodbye to my wife?" asks the ashen faced premier before disappearing into his private office.

The sound of a gunshot rings out ......

I can dream.

Ancient_Mariner said:
The Right Honourable Tony Blair MP.

It's early summer 2007. Yates of the Yard arrives at No. 10 with a couple of uniformed bobbies.

"Antony Aloysius Blair. I am a police officer and I am arresting you on suspicion of breaching the Life Peerages Act 1958. You are not obliged to say anything but ......"

Yates' voice fades into silence as the blood drains from Tony's face, brain and sphincter muscles. A future involving bunk beds, soap-on-a-rope and blokes called bubba, razors and psycho looms large.

"May I have a private moment to say goodbye to my wife?" asks the ashen faced premier before disappearing into his private office.

The sound of a gunshot rings out ......

I can dream.

The perfect dream if two shots were heard......

I am surprised that Thatch is still around. I also have a funny feeling that Anna Nicole Smith is on borrowed time.

George Bush Snr

and hopefully George Bush Jr will die of remorse.

Lots of people who use Baghdad markets

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
spaz The NAAFI Bar 35
Heywood Jablomey The NAAFI Bar 2624
mso The NAAFI Bar 2