Dead Man Walking

Katy

Old-Salt
How the hell was he released so soon?!

How the hell was he released so soon?!
I think it's standard practice these days, he's served half his (too short) sentence.

I was hoping him and his brother could pop round and brief me and her up on how to get amongst this fucking baby we are having if the little starts to get temporarily above her station.
Perhaps you could have a BBQ for him and wonk mog.

Guys let us keep strict fire control orders here and not get ARSSE into any diffs or individual IP addresses used by Plod. It is an emotive issue but be very careful in online hatred. Taking the pi$$ out of a muppet is fair game but certain things could cause this site big diffs and result in you getting a knock at the door well before breakfast from the Peelers.

Stop being so fucking sensible!

Before you do what? Twat him? I'll bet you run away when you meet him face to face you wet blouse.
if in the highly unlikely event i run in to him and recognise him, after getting over the shock of it i will in all likelihood twat him one around his ugly paedo chops and keep on doing so until either a) i'm too knackered to continue or b) he twats me back so i can't continue.

i am a wet blouse at times granted, but for him and his brother i'll make my stand

oops, forgot its the naafi, fuck off pissnose, do you want some eh, eh, eh? :eye:

if in the highly unlikely event i run in to him and recognise him, after getting over the shock of it i will in all likelihood twat him one around his ugly paedo chops and keep on doing so until either a) i'm too knackered to continue or b) he twats me back so i can't continue.
Roses are red
Dead babies are blue
I wish I could care
But I've got to pooh

I'm sure someone will smack the shit out of him but I'm always fairly sure it won't be an arrser seeing as most on this site are either civvi wannabes or decrepit miserable old cunts knackered from service In the Crimea

Bet him and Sharon Shoesmiff have a few wild night together after she snivvles her squillions payout for "Wrongfull sacking", pair of twats.

... most on this site are either civvi wannabes or decrepit miserable old cunts knackered from service In the Crimea
Easy for you to say pal, cos you werent in The Crimea.
I had to give it up in the end , it was so tough.
I now drink in the Cock and Bull up the road.

This wanker should have got life, simple as that. There's an old saying, "what goes around comes around!". I hope in his instance, that is an imminent event.