Dead laptop assistance

He is my very own private troll following me round the site banging on the mong buttons.

He's all bent out of shape because I'm only a never served civvy MOD contractor and he has a thing about civvies.

He thinks that he's upsetting me by wasting his time following me round the site.

He'll be back on here soon venting his impotent spittle flecked rage by knocking off a few more pixels. :D
Show me or the audience where I've followed you around the site ?

Exactly you can't because it hasn't happened, you teary eyed ballbag.

That's your opinion not mine, it's up to me how I deal with it not you.

So now you've decided to give me 'dumbs' then. Bit of a prick aren't you.

It's got absolutely nowt to do with you, so who's the prick ? Are you his dad or something?

I don't usually get involved in spats or take sides but from your responses to me I can understand where @RBMK is coming from. You really are coming across as a spunktrumpet.

I can't be arrsed to get into any more exchanges of pixels with you, I've got better things to do. Feel free to comment or hit the mong buttons all you like but I won't see any of them as you are now on ignore.

I don't usually get involved in spats or take sides but from your responses to me I can understand where @RBMK is coming from. You really are coming across as a spunktrumpet.

I can't be arrsed to get into any more exchanges of pixels with you, I've got better things to do. Feel free to comment or hit the mong buttons all you like but I won't see any of them as you are now on ignore.
That's because you are a fanny.

Don't fret Himmler's evil twin probably forced him to bash the mong buttons

Latest Threads