Dead Bird

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by kaiser, Nov 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Had an old German Frau at the Guardroom today, really upset and depressed.
    Asked her whats up , she replied, do you know, Jahn weg, i said yes, she said and i quote, " the number 22 they have a dead pigeon in their garden and its been there a week now, and its really upsetting me, i have to look at it everytime i walk past,".
    Not telling her that the guy is on tour in Afghan, i said why dont you nip over the fence and put it in a bag and get rid of it.
    She said, Oh no, we all know the British shoot trespassers on sight. I said no they dont, she replied they did with my father in 1945 when all he wanted to do was borrow the sacks, i said what sacks, she said with the guns in it. So i said it will rot away, she replied just like my father: Then in perfect English called me a Bastard and said i deserved to go to which point i said you speak good english, she said i know, so i told her to fuckoff and come back when she sees a human body lying there.I expect the Gestapo at any minute.

2. Just add 100 crushed aspirin to what you have been drinking and do us all a favour
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

So you did not do chest compression and mouth-to-mouth on the pigeon?

Heartless bastards like you are the reason the Islamic world hates us.
    • Like Like x 8
  4. Why didn`t you go and move the dead pigeon for her? Is your arse welded to your chair? Lazy sod.
  5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Gen dit; my mum's mate who once had a bit part in Brookside, was looking after my hamster Mr Wibberley, when we went to Barbados on a family holiday.

Unfortunately Mr Wibberley carked it while we were away, so my mum's mate gave him one fingered CPR and he came back to life for a few days.

Then he died again.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You called a hamster Mr Wibberley? Mr Wibberley?

No, I make no judgement on any man. You call your hamster what you want.

Mr Wibberley. Jesus fucking wept. Mr Wibberley.
    • Like Like x 13
  7. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Cocknosher, Throgmorton or Throat-Beast are names for hamsters, Mr Wibberley is the name for a penis at a major public school.
    • Like Like x 7
  8. Ravers

It had been my intention to call him Mr Willoughby after a character in one of my favourite novels.

Unfortunately I was a bad speaking fuckwit of a three year old and Mr Wibberley stuck.

So there.

Your mum.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Mr Wibberly thinks you're a cunt.

10. Ravers

11. Special Patrol group is a good Hamster name.
    • Like Like x 8
  12. Ravers

13. Good name for a pantie hamster...
    • Like Like x 1
  14. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

Better than some of the names they're using for hedgehogs.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. I wonder how the pigeon died? Its unusual to see dead birds, I mean there are millions of them but you don't see many dead ones, do they live forever.

Plus, how did your mums mate know where to do compressions on a hamster, bill oddie Walt?