Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deactivated SLR (L1A1)

£550

Hols4Heroes

War Hero
Auntie Stella bidding £560 with a big 'Ram it' thrown in.

Bollocks bloody free wifi... ££570

Hols4Heroes

War Hero
Sold to someone other than the ginger clot for £570!!!!

Many thanks for your Bids,

Hols4heroes
HSBC
Sort code: 40-12-09
Acct No: 41416081

Please PM address to me and I'll ensure its sent sharpish,

Watch him shimf like ten men now :D

old spec shooters were so easy to re-activate, i was a gunsmith, and i reckon no deactivated firearms should ever have been sold - ever. I don't know what the new spec is in detail, but it's still not funny to have one shoved in your face.

You can't buy a deact SA80, they already are- budoosh ! thank you i'm here all week.

old spec shooters were so easy to re-activate, i was a gunsmith, and i reckon no deactivated firearms should ever have been sold - ever. I don't know what the new spec is in detail, but it's still not funny to have one shoved in your face.

You can't buy a deact SA80, they already are- budoosh ! thank you i'm here all week.

Take a couple of days off.

Did the PM get through? ARRSE appeared to go down last night...

robert OBrien

On ROPS
On ROPs
Ha ha...looks like I'm a dollar short and a day late..,however I now live in USA dap will visit the local gun show tomorrow and pick one up...can always find a few locally...some wood some man made stock also...thx for the update

Latest Threads