De Stressing

I have just received an email from a stressed out friend that is searching for an original idea to unwind. Any ideas or stories ?

If it's a bird I can help, if not I don't give a T0ss. :D

Indeed it is :wink:

PM me her phone number and I'll give her my magic formula. 8)

Find someone small and beat them up. If you can find a small child or, even better, a MLLAAAARRRR, then your in for stress free living.

Tell her to squat over a mirror take a soldering iron, open her flaps wide and spot weld them to her inner thighs, then grab a spatular and give her bean a good spanking. :D

You offering tosses out then dozy? :D

cait said:
Tell her to squat over a mirror take a soldering iron, open her flaps wide and spot weld them to her inner thighs, then grab a spatular and give her bean a good spanking. :D
8O Cait, have you just invented 'extreme frigging' - an 'edgier' form of self-pleasuring? :?

Cait.

You worry me, yet turn me on with every post. :twisted:

Mexican Coal-tar heroin, injected into the underseide of the blaht.

You should give her the arrse web address, she will then learn that what ever she is stressed about is not as bad as it first seemed!! :wink:

I will send her a link to this thread if it gets interesting

Hasn't cannabis been declassified? Problem solved.

DozyBint said:
cait said:
8O Cait, have you just invented 'extreme frigging' - an 'edgier' form of self-pleasuring? :?
Frigging is such a crude word....

I prefer to call it artistic self loving.

Do what all good Brits do when they are suffering from stress.....go and get pi.ssed.....dance like John Travolta (in your head but to everyone else you are Mr Bean)....go a get a kebab without mentioning Leeds United (bet you cant do it)...fall over a few times, jump in someone elses taxi...sh@g some fat munter.

I can guarantee when you wake the next day.....yesterdays problems will seem trival compared to the huge fat problem still snoring in your (swamped) bed.

cait said:
Frigging is such a crude word....
Terribly sorry for offending your sensibilities, cait - I appreciate that you're a shrinking violet & are no doubt suffering an attack of the vapours now (although those noxious and corrosive vapours could be coming from your collection of MDN's soiled undercrackers) :wink: