De Niro : De Menezes : Stockwell

#3
Unfortunate, but hardly worth kicking up a fuss about.
 
#6
Awesome,

I was watching daytime telly today whilst "working" and someone flashed a clip of westlife reforming and touring on a news page... unfunny in itself but the news scripts to the left of it said "Unexplained rise in winter vomiting bug"

Well, it made me laugh.
 
#7
There will always some busy body who's sole aim in life is to complain, no matter how frivolous. And there will always be people who will give these complaints the attention they dont deserve
 
#8
Dung_trumpet said:
Awesome,

I was watching daytime telly today whilst "working" and someone flashed a clip of westlife reforming and touring on a news page... unfunny in itself but the news scripts to the left of it said "Unexplained rise in winter vomiting bug"

Well, it made me laugh.
lol - yeh that's a real shocker that one. Call in Sherlock and Watson. :D

I had that very same bug at my last Bn function...
 
#10
Police have said that shooting John Charles De Menezes wa a mistake. They were looking for his naughty brother Dennis.
 
#12
DRIVER_B_III_RASC said:
Police have said that shooting John Charles De Menezes wa a mistake. They were looking for his naughty brother Dennis.
:D hahahaha

Not as good vaaaanmaaanns avatar though.

Quite possibly the peachiest arse I have ever seen.
 
#13
DRIVER_B_III_RASC said:
Police have said that shooting John Charles De Menezes wa a mistake. They were looking for his naughty brother Dennis.
Now that's comedy.
You should put that on your signature.
I'm off to but a new keyboard.
Thanks.
 
#14
Lol I work for CBS (the people who own the advertising space) it was a fairly big issue because a bunch of people got on their high horses about it and kicked up a fuss. We all thought it was quite ironically funny.
 
#15
Flashman07 said:
Lol I work for CBS (the people who own the advertising space) it was a fairly big issue because a bunch of people got on their high horses about it and kicked up a fuss. We all thought it was quite ironically funny.
:D you would make a good squaddie..
 
#16
Dontdreamit said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7786462.stm

Jeez. Get a sense of humour. :D
One is more tempted to say "Get a life" but they already did
 

Similar threads

Top