DDoS on ARRSE?

Calm down dear, it's only an overload.

Sgt Slingsby site was hacked and was still OOS as of last night

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It'll be offline for a while yet. The site is undergoing a complete rewrite, including changing the backend.
Poor Bear, that will be painful!!

If it is being hacked by friends of the Dalek mong, is it any surprise? It's to be expected when pricks from here go onto the student's sites/web pages admitting they're from arrse when they leave a comment. Why say '**** you, you gopping unwashed students.....by the way, I'm from arrse'? They even log on under their arrse user names. cnuts.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
That is ******* retarded. I assume you are on about the boyo who was involved in the protests? I know **** all about it, but any twat who goes on those sites with their Arrse username and haw haws can't really be surprised if their own accounts get hacked.

If it is being hacked by friends of the Dalek mong, is it any surprise? It's to be expected when pricks from here go onto the student's sites/web pages admitting they're from arrse when they leave a comment. Why say '**** you, you gopping unwashed students.....by the way, I'm from arrse'? They even log on under their arrse user names. cnuts.
That pretty much mirrors my thoughts about it.