Daytona Fl - whats to do?

Discussion in 'Travel' started by TheIronDuke, Mar 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

And you can stick Disney up your jaxie. ******* Mickey Mouse.

North east coast of Florida. Theres Kennedy Space Center but apart from that I dunno?

I'm OK with Tampa and Naples on the west coast and I'm pretty sure we still have a condo on Anna Maria, but I know nowt about the east cosat.

Cheers for any advice.

2. TheIronDuke

Thanks for your help. I really do not know what I should have done without you.

It has a boardwalk and tourist traps. The Riverside Grill down Smyrna Beach is all right but if you go a bit south and west it has aligators. Tomorrow my chum Ray the ******* Redneck is taking me out on an airboat with his snaggle tooth uncle to teach me how to kill one without shooting it. Because that attracts attention and they are an endangered species so you cannot kill them. Kind of begs the question, why are the scaley ******* crawling over the roads if they are endangered?

Their tails taste just like chickens apparantly. Which must be good news for chickens since they are not ten feet long with teeth at the pointy bit.

If I dont come back, tell me Mum I loved her?

3. Don't **** about with neighbouhood watch, they take it rather seriously apparently.

4. Stone Crab season is on until May 15th, very tasty.

Gator tastes like chicken but the meat is whiter.

St Augustine is a bit north of there but interesting sights to see, nice restaurants.

If you are active duty and over there on duty and on leave Naval Station Mayport (near Jacksonville) has a Navy Lodge right near the beach and a golf course the last time I was there. The MWR number is (904) 270-5228. Might be worth checking.

5. TheIronDuke

Thank you for the tip my friend. But look me in the eye would you? Is this the face of ******* golf?

I plan to stop my chum Ray the ******* Redneck and his mental Uncle from murdering alligators tomorrow morning on account of I have more in common with alligators than I have with Ray. I like alligators. I do not like Ray and his Uncle scares the shit out of me.

If I survive that I intend to hook up to St. Petes and eat crabs.