Days Of The Week.

I'm sure I've done this before, but hey ho. Nominations please!

Monday Mong

Tuesday Twat

Wednesday Wanker

Thursday Thicky

Friday Fuckwit

Saturday Saddo (Normally me)

Sunday Shithouse.

The panel judging are Jarrod, Ravers, Zed - and me. (Token chick but I'm not shaving my fucking hair off.).

We'll put it over to the public vote if it comes to a tie break.

That fucking wanker whinging about self harm (obviously a sock) and the moonhead complaining about council houses and paying for his family are WAY up my list.

So, ladies and gents, please nominate your Monday Mong.

Pebbles for sending me a PM at 3am calling me a wife beater.

Could you please clarify the rules for me?
Ladies and Gentlemen, vaaaaaanmaaaan is now disqualified from voting because he types with his head.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
The clown responsible for this shining example of modern literacy standards:

"Hey any one els got adsc on 7th of October 2013, if u do let me know if ya do and ill find u on face book or somint"

S/he goes by the username of ntjb619 (or something similar thereto).

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Mr "do my family get to live in a house for free when I join up" takes the leaders jacket.

The individual who started the "Days of the Week" thread gets my vote for Monday Mong

;-)

Mr "I'm in basic training, give my slaggy missus and her spawn a free house" gets my actual vote.

The individual who started the "Days of the Week" thread gets my vote for Monday Mong

;-)
I'm going to punch you in the throat until it swells like a watermelon xx

Mr "do my family get to live in a house for free when I join up" takes the leaders jacket.
I've actually put you in charge.

My game, my rules (Make them up as you go along).

We need 4 Monday Mongs, ready for the "Twat Off" tomorrow. Unless there are new contenders.

I'm going to let you lot get on with it, Gilmore Girls is on in about 3 minutes, and I've got a cough and cold that would kill a bloke so my pillows may being inspected shortly.

Monday Mong for me is that bloke who doesn't know how to top himself properly.

I am also hungry, never fuck with a hungry slug.