Day skipper needed for trip across the solent 31/08 - 05/09, £100, free holiday etc..

Mods feel free to move this if this isn't in the right area or breaches any sort of OPSEC...

I'm an intern at Sandhurst and group of us have organised a sailing trip from Gosport to Cowes and back but have just heard that our Day Skipper has had to pull out. There's 6 of us, 2 are comp crew. If you, or anyone you might know who fancies a free holiday, is able to do this then please msg me asap

A

Mods feel free to move this if this isn't in the right area or breaches any sort of OPSEC...

I'm an intern at Sandhurst and group of us have organised a sailing trip from Gosport to Cowes and back but have just heard that our Day Skipper has had to pull out. There's 6 of us, 2 are comp crew. If you, or anyone you might know who fancies a free holiday, is able to do this then please msg me as

A
check your PM

I'm an intern at Sandhurst and group of us have organised a sailing trip from Gosport to Cowes and back but have just heard that our Day Skipper has had to pull out. There's 6 of us, 2 are comp crew. If you, or anyone you might know who fancies a free holiday, is able to do this then please msg me asap

A
You might wish to post this on Ac RO’S, having just got back from a three day jaunt on the Solent I know there are several qualified skippers residing at RMAS

Caecilius

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The ferry allows less time to get drunk. More importantly, it also doesn't fulfill the requirements of the RMAS Adv Trg expedition.

Why don't you just take the ferry - what is it about officers that they have to make the easiest jobs so ******* hard????
Sailing is much more fun, I don't have time otherwise I would love to help.

Taking the ferry is a bit like having a ****, gets you there but ultimately uninspiring.

S

stabradop

Its as advanced as yet another hillwalking week that turns into a cross-Wales pub crawl, or a trip to the home country of your Floppie prince to live on his yacht and get pampered for a week.
Just noticed by your username and avatar - you didn't do the Cambridge Latin Course at school did you?

Its as advanced as yet another hillwalking week that turns into a cross-Wales pub crawl, or a trip to the home country of your Floppie prince to live on his yacht and get pampered for a week.
Or going on a cycling trip with just handlebars then being photographed at various high spots from handlebar-level upwards only...

It's not gay, it's physical banter.

I've found someone from inside the wire for the adventurous drinking, sorry, training.

Latest Threads