Day off in Training

G

Gdou9518

Hello I'm starting phase 1 in January and my dad is getting marring in June which means I will be about 4-5 weeks into phase 2 what will be the chance of getting the day off it's a Friday thanks

Bloody hell!

A sensible question from a sprog that does not involve court appearances, losing a leg, tattoos or beastiality!

I have to go and have a cup of sweet tea and lie down in a darkened room!

PS I would mention this to your section Corporal in Phase 1. It will probably be fine but take his/her advice or have a chat to the ACIO now.

Good luck with your career!

That was painless

Hello I'm starting phase 1 in January and my dad is getting marring in June which means I will be about 4-5 weeks into phase 2 what will be the chance of getting the day off it's a Friday thanks
If they won't let you go to your Dad's wedding, claim you're being bastardised.

Come on Gdou9518, surely you've got one of the following:

Minor criminal record.

Suspended prison sentence.

Unpaid civil debt or court fine.

Pregnant girlfriend.

Fear of serving in in Germany/ Northern Ireland

Shite attitude.

Tendency to lie.

Tendency to get attacked for no reason whilst out and about.

Dyslexic, Spastic or suffering from Downs Syndrome.

Issues with authority.

Pathological hatred for the Police.

Blind in one eye.

Profoundly deaf.

Aspirations to Commission from the rank of LCpl.

Aspirations to join Special Forces directly from end of phase two training.

Rejoining after accepting redundancy payment.

Rejoining after services no longer required.

Shite tattoos (anywhere)

Been banned from driving.

Can't take a joke.

Have an aversion to hard graft in exacting conditions.

If you are answering no to all the above, you are indeed a breathe of fresh air on this site, and I personally wish you all the best on your chosen path.

You have chosen well.

Come on Gdou, you're permanently connected to a dialysis machine aren't you? And own up to the colostomy bag, it's bound to leak out sooner or later.

G

Gdou9518

Haha jokers and yes I am blind in 1 eye and nearly blind in the other but hay ain't most of the infantry spags anyway correct me if I'm wrong :)

G

goatrutar

Come on Gdou, you're permanently connected to a dialysis machine aren't you? And own up to the colostomy bag, it's bound to leak out sooner or later.
Got this mental picture now of a digger dragging this big **** off dialysis machine by the tubes behind an apc.
And the colostomy bag bursting all over the floor.

Got this mental picture now of a digger dragging this big **** off dialysis machine by the tubes behind an apc.
And the colostomy bag bursting all over the floor.
Have a walk round Russel Offices mate you will see stranger things!